(chapter 1)

I woke to the sound of rain hitting the ground. It was still like 4:30 a.m and still had like 3 hours and 30 minutes till I had to actually get up. I lay there silent for like 3 minutes and then realized that I wasn't tired. So I just got up and went on my laptop. Since I have not anything better to do but stare at a screen so I decided to go on netflix.
And trust me when it comes to Netflix I'm an addict. Give me any show or movie and tell me that its good I check it out so right as I click on the Netflix page my phone starts buzzing I look at it and notist that I was a comment on my Instagram page from my ex Jerod I mean he is fine but I don't f**k with stoners. He asked me out in like the beginning of freshman year and when I say I was in love with this guy I was, No guy ever made me feel the way he did but I had to trust my boundaries and my instinct I found out he was doing drugs in the end of sophomore year how couldn't I see it coming but ehh that's over with.
As I read the tbh he gave I smiled and chuckled a little
Tbh I really love your smile it makes me melt like chocalate in sun for hours your hugs made me speechless and my heart throbs knowing I don't have you and hmu (hit me up).
Wow he is so cheesy, right as I look at the screen I realize that its already playing I was watching my favorite show in the whole world vampire diaries. I mean who doesn't like a show about sexy vampires going threw life and since I was on season 3 I had to catch up. Damien Salvatore was like the yummiest thing I've seen on TV but the episode was don't and since my mood for Netflix kind of faded off so I got up and made my way out the door and down the hall since the house we were living in was like built in 1789 it makes creeking noises. God I wish we could of moved down to oakton Virginia in fairfax county they have newer homes and was better schools. Right as I get in the bathroom I decide to take a shower and right as fly open the show curtan I hear a knock on the bath room door I open it and see that its my mom. What are you doing up so early asked my mom, I don't know I guess I just wasn't tired so now I'm wide awake. Well OK but don't forget to clean up your room if you are going to be up for a while. Will do mom but I have to take a shower so I'll see you later.
So I shut the door and turned on the water and adjusted it too the right temperature and got in. I like it hot very hot so that I won't be cold ever and it just feels good as it just sits on my body.
So when I was done I grabbed my grey and black towel and walked over to the sink I brushed my teeth and combed my long black hair since I'm Italian decent I was a Brunnet I never really payed attention but ehh people had to ask to know I put my hair in goddess braids and them clipped them with a bobby pin. I looked over my face and then aplied foundation under my nose and right my on cheeks when I was done with my eyeliner and maskera witch I always did last I walked right out in my purple Victoria secret fluffy robe I got to my room and tripped on volleyball shoes I squeeled so loud that my blond blue eyed pompsky came running in his name was Casper. He looked me dead in the eye and walked out. That was aqward even though it was a dog right as I got up from the my fall I took like 4 steps and went a closed the door. I felt every playfull and jumped on my bed and layed there for like 2 seconds. I stood up and went over to my closet and decided what I was going to wear.
I looked in my closet and saw my tan timberlands So I grabbed those I found some bleach Levi joggers and slipped them on I put on an ordinary black v neck shirt that showed a lot of clevage and looked at my phone screen it was still to early like 5:00 I guess I work really fast when I actually try so I really wanted so Starbucks I ran to my desk and unlocked my drawer with my combo 12-6-2 I grabbed my car keys and like 30 dollars and grabbed my macbook as I shove it in my book bag I turn to the corner of my eye and see my step dad walk in and look at me funny.
What can I help you with something I asked with an attitude Actually yes you can where do you think you are going this early in the morning.
Starbucks I answered with a girly distinct but rude tone.
Well its to early for you too be leaving this house to go get a cup of coffee.
I don't think you have the odasity to boss me around if you were not in this house a week ago you would know that I'm 18 now and in the fall of will be in college I saided nothing else and walked out with head held high and a big grin on my face. You can probably see now that I didn't like my step dad at all he changed my moms attitude towards me he even told my mom that he saw me hanging out with a big group of guys last summer and if he didn't already know I was mostly at the gym or in vvc (Virginia volleyball camp) but he is the least of my worries. I got in my black jeep and drove down the road to the closest Starbucks I sat down and just breathed a little then right as my day got better jerod walks in and notices me in the corner of his eye and walks over.
Alexia Russo isn't it nice to see you here.
Well I guess its nice to see you too jerod hill what brings you to Starbucks this early in the morning asking actually not caring. Well I'm having this party Saturday threw tuesday in Virginia beach we should car pool or you can spend a few night in my families beach house with me
I'll pass but thanks anyway I said with a little attitude. OK he said and he walked away. I got to school at like 7:00 and just went to my locker since I had chem and bio lab 1st. PD I just walked around saying hi to all my old teachers. George Washington high school isn't that ironic the I go to George Washington high and his house is like 2 blocks from here but ehhh the day went by really fast and that's how I liked it.