Chapter 20

DISCLAIMER: I do not own this story The original story is called 'Slapped', It was written for the Austin and Ally Fandom by @ThePenIsMighty. This story belongs to her and I take no credit for the story line. Names and places have been changed. No copyright infringement intended.

I actually did write chapter 1 to 5 then the rest is not mine.

...

Matt ran off the stage panting heavily, having performed two encores. Karl was waiting for him with a water bottle.

"Awesome as usual dude." Karl complimented as Matt drank the entire bottle in two gulps.

"Thanks man." Matt said, clapping his friend on the shoulder, "God, I'm exhausted. Let's get back to the hotel."

They moved to the backstage door when suddenly a woman blocked their path. She appeared to be 17 and was dressed in barely-there clothing.

"Hello Matthew." she said in a breathy Australian accent.

"Uh-hello?" Matt glanced over at Karl who shrugged.

"You were incredible." she said, eyes shining.

"Thank you Miss..." Matt said.

The woman stepped closer. Matt took a discrete step back.

"My name is Sheila Sinclair." the woman beamed, "For now."

"For now?" Karl asked.

Matt stifled a groan. He did not want to engage any further than this creepy girl, but Karl's natural curiosity got in the way once again.

"Well, soon it will be Sheila Phillips." she said, reaching out to touch Matt's face.

"What!" Matt exclaimed, backing up quickly, "Come on Karl, we're out of here."

They hurried out the door to the waiting limo.

"They really need to screen who they let back stage." Matt grumbled.

He fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. He was in the midst of a wonderful dream when pounding on his hotel door jarred him awake. He cursed. Sometimes Karl got genius ideas in the middle of the night and had to share them immediately. The knocks became insistent.

"I'm coming Karl, geez." he called out.

He swung open the door when he was suddenly knocked back by the force of a massive hug.

"What the-" he sputtered, shoving the person away.

"What's the matter love?" a female voice said, her arms wrapping around his neck.

Matt slapped at the wall until he found the light switch. He grimaced when he saw who it was. It was that creepy Sheila girl. He pushed her away.

"You need to leave before I call the police." he said.

Sheila pouted, trying to look sexy.

"Oh don't be like that."

"Leave." Matt pointed out his door.

"But love-"

"I'm not your love." he said sternly, "This is your last chance to leave on your own."

"Is this because of that Maddy girl?" Sheila said, unabashed by Matt's blatant rejection, "That can be taken care of."

"I'm calling the police." he went over to the phone beside his bed.

He picked it up and turned around. She had vanished. He shivered involuntarily.

The Single Mom and The Arrogant  Popstar.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें