YN - hehe...no it's ok. I was just kidding. Well I'm unique as I'm wearing a contrasting colour
( flips hair ) and btw tae oppa has given me this coat. Isn't it cute ? Its so comfy

Tae - hehe I'm glad u liked it
( patted her head )

They visited some monuments and clicked some photos. Now they were in Kensington palace.

YN - woah it's so big !

RM - here all the prince and princess of the kingdom used to live here.

Tae - ohh...so historical it is.

YN - kookie...pls click my solo photos here.

Jk - uff yniee... I'm so tired by clicking so many photos today....u have already clicked more than 100 I guess...how much else do u want.

YN - hey u bunny...don't blabber much and click my photos.

She gave some stunning poses and jk was annoyed by clicking photos while the members laughed at their cuteness.

Now they were deciding their next destination.

RM - now let's go to the British Museum.

Jimin - hyung..no pls. Museums are so boring.

Jk - yes true...let's go to a bar.

Jin ( hit jk's head ) - this kid is spoiling.

Jk - ofcourse hyung as u have raised me.

Jin - youu !!

Suga - hey now don't fight on the streets pls. I have the best recommendation... let's go back to hotel and sleep.

Jhope - ( disbelief) what ? We wanna travel some more tourist places.

Tae - Let's go to Hyde park

Jk - ahheh....after visiting a tons of parks in korea u still wanna visit a park ??

Jimin - what about a zoo ?

Suga - what's the need to visit a zoo if u all urself creating a zoo here ?

Tae - whaat ?

Suga - ofcourse...u all r just fighting like animals on the roadside.

YN - Let's go to see the London bridge. I used to see just the pictures of it...but now we can see it in reality

The members also liked this idea and everyone headed to the London Bridge.

Everyone - ( gasped ) wow it's so beautiful !!

Jhope - yess...in the night it's looking more attractive due to its shiny appearance.

They again clicked some stunning photos over there and admired the place. Then they returned back to the hotel and went to their respective rooms.

In jimin's and YN room -

YN - wow !! It was a fun day today !

Jimin - yes true...got to see a lot of places.

Just then someone rang their door bell and a voice - may I come in ?..was heard which indicated that it must be the hotel staff. So Jimin went to open the door but got startled while looking at him.

Jimin - James !!

Hearing his name YN widened her eyes and looked at the door and saw james. She had never imagined that she will again meet him. Her whole body was froze like an ice.

( A/N - for more clarification about james , prefer to epi - 5
if already read that then continue here )

But James didn't know that YN has told the actual truth to Jimin.

James - oo broo...my friend. After so long huh !! I'm the staff of this hotel...and u all r staying in this hotel too. What a coincidence right

Jimin didn't say anything due to which james frowned as earlier he always used to get excited to see him but now there's no response. Then his eyes landed on YN with a smirk while YN was trembling in fear.

James - ohh YN...u r here right. Well I heard u became the new member of bts...Congo ! Won't u give me a hug...common.

James was going near YN but Jimin glared and blocked him.

James - why r u stopping me ? I'm here to again patch up with her. I know she betrayed me but I truly loved her so I'm here to forgive her.

Jimin - I know the truth james !! Stop your stupid acting !! Why did u do this to YN huh ??

James widened his eyes as Jimin already knew everything but soon he laughed off.

James - oo..then she told u everything huh ( smirk ). But jimin try to understand....how can someone control to see her figure ? Just look at her body , her shape is

Before he could complete , Jimin punched his face and he fell down.

Jimin - I'll stitch ur mouth if u again utter a single word about her and will pop out your eyeballs if u again lay your eyes on her.

He sat on him and repeatedly punched on his face while his nose started bleeding. YN became terrified to see the scene becoming more serious and tried to stop jimin. But he didn't stop so YN went out to call the other members. She banged the door of taekook room.

Tae - what happened YN ? Why r u so tensed ? ( concerned )

YN - pl..s come....Jimin is into a fight and it's becoming more intense. Pls stop the fight!!

Jk - whaat !!? ( saying this he rushed to the next room )

Tae and YN too followed him , while taekook's eyes widened to see the view where jimin was beating up a hotel staff so vigorously. Jk was strong enough to pull away Jimin while james ran away from there.

Jimin - hey u jerk !! Don't u dare to escape.

He was about to follow him but jk tightened his grip around him and YN locked the door from inside.

Tae - what's the matter Jimin ? Why were u punching the hotel staff so badly huh ?

Jimin - He is james...who used to be my childhood friend but now...I don't even want to see his face.

Tae - why ? Why r u so triggered ?

YN looked at them with teary eyes and she was comfortable enough so she explained them everything about the past. While taekook were startled.

Tears started flowing from YN eyes as she always becomes weak whenever she talks about her dark past. So tae hugged her and jk made her drink some water while jimin was still boiling in anger due to james

TO BE CONTINUED -