Chapter 7

"She's not a saint, she's not what you think she's and actress, woah"

-better than revenge, Taylor swift

*7 years ago*

7 years ago, the Ambrose's unfortunately visited Hawthorne house the same time as the Laughlin's granddaughters, Emily and Rebecca Laughlin.

"Daisy," Grayson was running towards Cordelia as fast as he could while waving at her excitedly. His dimples prominent in his grin.

Grayson wraps his arms around Cordelia's waist, spinning her around, in return she wraps her arms around his neck, "I've missed you so much Grayson!"

"I know I've missed you too, it feels like it's been an eternity since I've seen you" Cordelia giggles "it's only been 7 months Grayson."

"I know but it feels longer" he suddenly grabs her hand and starts running, "Grayson slow down" Cordelia pants, "no come on there's someone I want you to meet."

Grayson led Cordelia all the way too his room, where Cordelia was face to face with a ginger girl, sat on Graysons bed, "Gray, who the hell is she?" The ginger spat out, her emerald eyes looking Cordelia up and down judgementally, Cordelia's smile faded immediately, and instinct told her to back up. "Emily, don't be mean," Grayson moved to sit on the bed beside her "this is Cordelia, the girl I told you about remember?"

"Oh, her" Emily said, grabbing Grayson and pulling him closer to her, "of course."

Grayson patted the space next to him, "Cordelia come sit down."

"n-no it's ok, I'll probably go find Nash." She stuttered out, she wasn't completely sure what she was feeling, but she knew she did not want to have anything to do with this Emily girl. "You know what," Emily suddenly piped up "I will go with Cordelia to find your brothers, and we'll bring them back here! We can go sneak out to see what there doing for the 4th of July decorations!"

"That's a great idea, I'll meet you guys in the theatre."

"No no it's ok I'll go by myself."

"I insist I come." Emily commanded, a nasty smirk on her face.

As soon as Emily and Cordelia left the room Emily slammed Cordelia against the wall, " I don't know who you think you are, but stay away from Grayson." She slammed her into the wall again, Cordelia could feel the back if her head start bleeding. "Maybe because you have money, and your pretty, and you have a daddy to run to at every problem, you think you can take him away from me," "but I am telling you now Cordelia Ambrose to stay away from Grayson, or some very bad things will happen to you." Emily snarled and stalked ahead of her, Cordelia made a promise to herself then, that she would stay as far away from Grayson as possible.

*the night of the 4th of July*

"Grayson you don't have to carry me," Cordelia heard Emily whine from her hidden spot in the Hawthornes massive treehouse, with its winding paths and steep slides, "yes I do, be careful em" that was grayson, they were climbing into the tree house, Cordelia sunck further into her hiding spot in between the beaches, she was concealed by leaves, but there was a tiny spot she could see Emily and Grayson through.

"I'm going to kiss you Grayson Hawthorne." Cordelia gasped, Emily would not kiss Grayson Hawthorne, she was convinced Grayson would say no, or at least that's what she hoped. "And don't even thing about saying no, my whole life is always no, just let me have this." Grayson swallowed, suddenly Jameson popped out of nowhere, "I'll kiss you." Emily stepped toward him "Do it then." Cordelia watched as Emily stood on her tiptoes to kiss Jameson, it wasn't a long one but not just a peck either. Emily turned toward Grayson, "your turn."

"W-what?" Grayson stuttered, "you heard me." And without waiting for a reply she grabbed Grayson and kissed him, and Cordelia felt like she had been stabbed through the heart.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

This one was a little heartbreaking to write ngl, but I don't know if you've noticed by now but I will be making Emily and absolute phsyco, I want to make all of you hate her more than you e ever hated anyone