Date night <3

A year ago today, i met the love of my life. She's kind, thoughtful, funny and hot as fuck. She's perfect. For our one year anniversary, we decided to go out for a meal at our favourite restaurant. This is where we met, and it was love at first sight.

I knock at her door. She opens the door and holy shit. My draw drops at the sight of her. She's absolutely stunning.

'Oh my god,' i say, while still in shock.

'You alright there, sweetheart?' She says with a smirk on her face.

'Never better'

I grab her hand, and we head to the car. I'm still shocked at how gorgeous she looks, i can't take my eyes off her.

We're heading to the restaurant, but all that's going through my mind is taking every piece of clothing off and showing her how much i love her.

' i'm so happy i met you, i dont know what i would do without you.' i blurt out. I'm not used to saying romantic stuff like that, so where did that come from?

' Aww babe, i love you so much,' she says.

At this moment, i knew she was the one.

The entire night was like a dream. We ate, we laughed, we kissed. It was the best night of my life.

But honestly, getting home was the best part ;)

---------------------
I've never written smthn like this before, how did i do?
Hope you enjoyed :)