Chapter Seven - Combat Class

Finally I am unsick HALLELUJAH also littol guy alert

__

"...N. Y/N. Y/N! HEY!" The shout in your ear finally roused you, and you jerked, gasping as your head popped up from your pillow.

"H-huh?" You stammered, heart hammering as you blinked around in shock. Silvia was leaning over you, two of her hands grasping your shoulders.

"Oh my goodness," she took a step back, sighing. "You must have been having some dream. You didn't stir when the bell went off, and it took more than five minutes of me hollerin' at you before you moved!" You blinked dazedly up at her, taking a good few seconds to process her words.

"Ss... ohh, yeah." You slowly pushed yourself up, stretching. "I was... really tired."

"Yeah, no kidding." Silvia gave you a final, suspicious look, then turned away. "I'm going to breakfast before they run out of food." With that, she hurried out of the room. You threw your legs over the side of the bed and rubbed groggily at your eyes. That potion really had worked. You could see the empty bottle on the floor by your feet- you must've knocked it off at some point, and you quietly thanked Notch that Silvia hadn't noticed.

You dragged yourself out of bed and headed off to the dining hall for breakfast. The meal was in full swing by the time you arrived, and you hurried to grab your food and go sit with the skeletons. You brushed off their concerns for why you were late - you were tired, you overslept. They accepted that answer. Morpheus, on the other hand, side-eyed you throughout the whole meal.

Despite falling asleep before dinner and staying asleep past the morning bell, you... didn't feel that well-rested. Maybe Silvia had startled you out of a dream? That had happened before. Whatever the case, you felt really sluggish, struggling to hold a conversation with the skeletons and not managing to finish your food before the bell rang for class.

The first class of the day was World Studies, the name of which confused you until Herobrine dropped off a short quiz on your desk. Apparently 'world studies' referred to the mechanics of the world, as you had questions like 'what biome do acacia trees naturally grow in?' and 'how much farmland can a single water source block irrigate?' You were far from being an expert, and your exhaustion made your job much harder. By the time you were forced to turn in the quiz, you had guessed on half of them and left a few blank. Herobrine had said it was just an assessment anyway... it probably wouldn't affect your grade.

Once Herobrine had collected the quizzes, he began going over some of the questions with the class. You didn't respond unless he called on you. You were busy trying to think of a way to get another potion of weakness.

Clearly your exhaustion was due to not having had enough sleep for almost a week, enough that one good night hadn't been enough to make up for it. You didn't want to have to wait until brewing class every week to get another potion - was there another way to get it? Herobrine must store the brewing stands and ingredients somewhere, and you knew the recipe for the potions if you could find them. You felt a little bad for plotting to sneak around behind your teacher's back, but... this was the only way you could think of to make this semester bearable.

"Y/N?" Herobrine's voice startled you out of your thoughts, and your head popped up.

"What?"

"I asked, what is the process for curing a villager infected with the zombification virus?" Herobrine's eyes seemed to bore into yours, and you shuddered, feeling suddenly as if he could read your thoughts.

"A-a golden apple and a potion of weakness." You stammered. Herobrine nodded.

"Excellent job." He looked down at the papers, and you frowned. That question hadn't been on the quiz.