Yeh collage ka pyaar

Start from the beginning

Jiya: (reluctantly) Fine, I'll ask Abhishek for help.

Jiya decided to take Rohan's advice to heart. She approached Abhishek and asked for his help, explaining her predicament. To her surprise, Abhishek agreed without hesitation, and they started studying together.

As Jiya approached Abhishek, she felt a bit apprehensive.

Jiya: (nervously) Hey, Abhishek, I heard you're pretty good at this subject. Mind helping me out?

Abhishek: (teasing) oho aaj kya hogya madam kooo!! Fun, masti, life kahan gya sab

Jiya: (annoyed) help Karni hai toh karo warna bye....(bites her tongue) oops!! Pleaseeee karadooo🥺

Abhishek: (surprised but willing to help) Well, I can try. Let's meet at my place this weekend, and I'll help you catch up.

Jiya reluctantly agreed, and the weekend came faster than she expected. She showed up at Abhishek's doorstep, feeling out of place in her casual attire.

Jiya: (self-conscious) Sorry for intruding like this.

Abhishek: (kindly) Don't worry about it. Come on in.

Through their study sessions, Jiya realized that Abhishek's guidance was invaluable. He not only helped her understand the concepts but also encouraged her to stay focused without losing her sense of fun. It turned out that Abhishek had a hidden humorous side, which made their study sessions entertaining as well as informative.

As the exams approached, Jiya felt more confident and well-prepared, thanks to Abhishek's help. Their unexpected study partnership had not only improved her academic performance but also deepened their friendship. Jiya learned that sometimes, seeking help from someone you least expect could lead to valuable insights and lasting connections.

As Abhishek started explaining the complex concepts, Jiya began to realize that there was more to Abhishek than just his academic prowess. He was patient, witty, and had a subtle sense of humor that she found endearing.

Week after week, Jiya and Abhishek's study sessions continued, and their animosity towards each other transformed into a genuine friendship. They laughed over inside jokes, exchanged gossip, and even bickered like old friends.

One rainy afternoon, Jiya showed up at Abhishek's house. The downpour had caught her off guard, and she was drenched. Abhishek lent her a dry hoodie, which she reluctantly accepted.

Jiya: (blushing) Thanks, Abhi. I owe you one.

As Jiya wore Abhishek's hoodie, she looked more stunning than ever. Abhishek couldn't help but admire her from a distance.

Abhishek: (thoughtfully) ahhh! Dude she looks damn hot in my hoodiee...Her infectious confidence, those playful glances she's giving, and the way she carries herself – it's all so mesmerizing. She's like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day, effortlessly turning heads and making hearts skip a beat. I can't help but feel lucky that she's here with me, wearing my hoodie. I'm grateful to have her in my life, making even rainy days feel brighter. Ahhh damn abhi tujhe kya hogya tu yeh sab kahan se sochne laga lekin joh bhi kaho sochta toh main sahi hi hunn.

Jiya: (teasing) Maybe I should keep it.

Abhishek: (grinning) Well, you can borrow it anytime.

Jiya: Abhi abse yeh hoodie meriiiii

Abhishek: oye nahiiii!! Main mazak kar rha thaaa!! Meri fav hoodie hai yehhhh

Jiya:(emotionally blackmailing) wah abhi wah! Ab yeh hoodie merese bhi important hogyi na, mere se bhi precious hogyi...sahi hai yaar log sahi bolte hai jitne shidat se rishte banao utne hi dhoke khao😭 dekh liya tujhe abhi dekh liya...dikhadi tune apni dosti, saari mastiyan, mazak sab ek baar main khatam kardiya(fake tear) very bad ja tu ab us riya ke saath hi reh nahi chahiye tu mujhe