It was a joke!?

Lynix's POV

Most of the time I was sitting at the house, looking around the chests and all. I didn't want to steal anything.. okay I do want to but his chests aren't really rich in things some have 9 things and some are empty. I changed into dress shirt and normal jeans, I couldn't find my tie so I just was without it. I went out the house and went to Dr Donji's lab, I was looking around the rooms in one room there was a "wheel of fortune" I looked at it and went to it, I spun the wheel and it landed on yellow, I have no idea what that means so I just shrugged and went to the other room. I made myself a wooden pickaxe and went to the cave for mining.
I also went to the forest on a walk and when it was getting darker and monsters started spawning in I came back to the house, I didn't had nothing, I left my things in the house that blown up and now I'm left with nothing in Doni's house where I don't know what can happen ! I stomped my left leg really hard but there was a cliff underneath my left leg and I fell down, good thing it wasn't high and I was in front of Doni's house but my leg was hurting I ignored it and went back to the house, I sat on bed and looked at my leg.
After some time I looked at the clock, it was 8pm so I went on the corridor and waited for Doni to come back because he will need to help me with my leg, I need his help but I don't want him to help me so much.
Doni came into the house. His hair was messy, his hoodie was wrinkled. I wonder what happened to him and where have he been.

"Doni? Are you okay?" - I asked looking at him, he went closer to me, took a tie out of thin air, he's in creative again, nice.. and he put the tie on me then pulled me closer to him by it

"I'm all fine, don't worry." - He said looking at me, he seemed drunk, that's weird.. Doni doesn't drink.. or does he? I don't know anymore, Doni never told me that he was drinking so I assume he doesn't drink, maybe it wasn't his idea? I mean everyone can go on a drink from time to time but it's weird - "But I can't say that about you. Where have you been." - He said taking out leaves and small sticks out of my hair

"Oh.. I uh.. I went to the forest and fell off the cliff.. nothing to worry about" - He was close to my face I couldn't help but blush, I didn't want him to help me if he was in that state, he should rest and I will be okay.

"You have scars on your face, there is everything to worry about. Lynix, do you need help?" - He said and I just shook my head no, I did need his help but not right now, not when he's like that

Doni's POV

Yeah, I'm not drunk whatsoever, I know how people after drinking act because I've been in a lot of parties and clubs so I taught myself how to act drunk, every friend but Lynix knows about it ! So it's funny, Liger even helped me with my outfit and hair because I can't do it on my own, even Kiply helped me with makeup so I look tired, I love them they're free from trolling for 2 weeks and I gave them 3 Doni Bobes Passes. It's funny looking at Lynix, so confused why am I "drunk" , he's even blushing because I am so close, he's so cute, isn't he?
Yes, he is, shut up.
I came even closer to him

"You are so red, are.. you sick?" - I asked putting hand on his forehead and he blushed even more

Lynix's POV

He is so close to my face, what does he want to do? I start to panic and get away from, I ran to the bathroom and locked the door, I look in the mirror just to see my red face.
I quickly washed my face and sat on the floor to calm down, I then heard knocking

"Lynix? Are you okay? I'm sorry, I was just joking please open the door" - Doni said from the other side of doors. JOKING!? I opened the door and looked at him so tired of him. - "I'm sorry, please forgive me" - He said, I just sighed and left the bathroom - "Is that a yes?" - he asked when I went to the bedroom

"Yes, it is a yes." - I said laying on bed looking on my phone when Doni came to the bedroom and smiled at me, I smiled back.

——
822 words, I'm sorry for the wait and that it's so short, I 100% remembered about it. I had a problems with school and my dad, so like, I'm sorry again.