Doni's plan

Doni's POV:

What is my troll? I know in how deep obsession Lynix is when it comes to me, my troll is to just leave Lynix alone and troll others.. just to see how paranoid he will become when he will think I'm planning something big !
After some time Lynix came back in the room, I looked at him and smiled

"Hey Lynix! I see the hoodie is too big for you?" - I said laughing as he just looked at me, kicked me off the bed and lay down on the bed.

"It is, leave me alone. I want to sleep alone." - Lynix said putting the blanket on himself, I just looked at him, rolled my eyes and looked for the other way to sleep on one bed, I found nothing, so I just smiled and laid down next to him, hugging him from behind, I knew that he was embarrassed. That is the plan, I like seeing him panicking when I come over, or be embarrassed when he thought something was right but it really was the other way. It's so cute seeing him like that.
Suddenly Careless Whisper starts playing.

"Doni! What is that!" - Lynix yells at me as I look at Alexa, she's turned off so it isn't her, I get up and look out the window where I see Rage standing there with a bluetooth speaker, I take the bow and arrow and shoot at him

"How did you even find me! I live far from civilization!" - I yelled at him
"It's easy to find a big Doctor Donji laboratory with a block next to it !" - Rage yelled back still playing the same song, over and over again. It was driving me crazy, I turned to spectator and flew down to Rage, where I turned back to creative mode and took away his speaker, turning it off and deleting it.

"Leave, Rage, I'm doing something." - I said pointing to the direction where the village where Kiply lives in is.
"Whaat? You are kissing? Mwa mwa mwa? Okay, I will leave you love birds alone !-.. you get it? Because you are half-owl and he's an ang-" - He really was annoying me now, I want him to leave so much.

"Yes, yes I understand, now leave !" - I said teleporting him to Kiply, and turning myself to spectator, flying back to the bedroom and turning to creative. I closed the blinds and went towards the bed where Lynix was already sleeping in, he looks so cute when he's sleeping, I can't stop looking at him with a smile, I was like in a trance until he woke up.

"What are you doing?" - He asked looking at me, he didn't seem rested but he didn't seem tired either, he's a weird weird person and I like that about him - "Why are you staring at me? It's almost 6 am.." - .. 6 AM!? I WAS LOOKING AT HIM FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT!? NO.. HE MUST BE JOKING, I looked at the clock, he wasn't joking, it was really almost 6 am and I didn't get a moment of sleep.. I looked at him with dark circles underneath my eyes..

"Lets just.. it's Saturday isn't it? We have a lot of time to sleep" - I said laying down next to him and cuddling to him (spoon) I was the "big spoon" and I bet that looked weird because I am a bit shorter than him - "Just let me sleep.." - I said falling asleep slowly, and after a moment I feel.

Lynix's POV

I am the "small spoon", it feels weird but it feels nice at the same time, no wtf ew, I need to stop thinking about the things like that! I am straight. I am 100% legit straight person. I need to stop thinking about Doni, I need to stop thinking about Doni..

"Hey, shh.. I'm trying to sleep.." - He whispered and I blushed so much, God why do I have such reactions I don't understand it. After a moment I started sleeping.

6 and a half hours later.

Doni's POV

I woke up, looked at the clock, it was 12 I smiled and looked at the Lynix that was still sleeping, I understand him sleeping, he doesn't get much sleep at the house.. WELL GOOD THING IT'S GONE NOW ! I got off the bed, dressed up in my normal outfit, ate cereal with milk and just left the house with the note for Lynix on the bedroom door, I walked towards the village to get on Kiply's nerves for fun, changing into her cows or sheep, showing inside her house and disappearing when she looks at me, normal Doni's stuff, you all know.

Lynix's POV

I woke up and Doni wasn't there, I looked at the note on the door and went to it, I then start to read it "Hey Lynix, I went out to troll other people, you can make yourself the breakfast, right? Everything is in the kitchen so help yourself out and good luck!" I got confused and looked around, then got out the door and went to the kitchen at least I thought it was a kitchen, no it wasn't. It was a small room with nothing but a shrine, I didn't even look and quickly left I don't want to have nothing to do with it. I went to the kitchen, this time it was kitchen and I made myself breakfast, I was so tired for some reason. I don't know why, I slept well for some reason I felt better while sleeping with Doni than when sleeping alone. Maybe I'm just overreacting but I feel watched, Doni left the house I don't believe it but I need to, I can't be scared of him I am not that type of person.. or am I? No, I'm not, I am a normal person that's just scared of my friend because I think he will do something everyday when I'm not looking or when I'm out the house.. yeah! Pretty normal, all normal!

———
1008 words, I'm sorry that it's so short but school got in the way of writing, so the chapters will be made slower because I don't have a whole night.