It seemed to me like Mandel hadn't gotten upset or rather jealous that Amorette had made a friend that wasn't her. So, I gave her a chance.

"Mandel, no one likes to be treated unfairly. No one likes to be bullied. Why did you stop being you and became this, this person?" I asked her. "Since when did you engage in fights?"

She remained in that position, looking at the opposite direction and keeping silent, but I saw blink rapidly, and then, she shut her eyes.

"Since the day I chose to become this person, Tammy. You guys can't be with me for what I am now, I don't care. I had always been alone in everything anyways."

Amorette hissed. "Alone ke? I've been with you for as long as I remember and I use to be the one taking blames for crimes you commit in school. We were, literally, partners in crime. So, don't open your mouth and tell me nonesense."

Mandel swiftly turned her gaze to Amorette and was about to say something to remark those words when I stepped in and immediately ended what would've started again.

"I asked you that because I want to give you another chance. Stop bullying students and come back to us, we'd accept you with open arms, you know." I said, trying to make her see reason in my words.

Amorette faked a cough and I glared at her immediately.

Mandel turned to me with a brow raised.

"Is that all?"

I sighed and nodded. "Yes."

And she hissed, and strutted away from us.

"Waste of my time." She said.

I watched Mandel as she solved the equation on the board with utter concentration and seriousness. When she had completed the equation, she dropped the marker on the teacher's palm and smiled triumphantly at the class.

I sighed and shook my head.

Mandel. Mandel. Mandel.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The school day went by quicker than I had expected and I was home before I knew it.

Some of the house helps didn't come home today, so I had to do the dishes and prepare lunch, Beans.

By the evening, Ifeoluwa and I were seated on a sofa in the living room, watching an action movie put by Ifeoluwa, of course.

I rested my head on his shoulder and groaned as he wrapped his arm around me.

"Ifeoluwa, how and why are you enjoying this?"

He looked down at me, smiled and pinched my cheeks. "You're so cute when you're mad."

I pouted and shoved his hand away from my cheeks, folding my arms.

He chuckled. "I enjoy watching this, Tammy. Let me breath."

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Whatever."

I tried watching the movie with him by asking questions on the events and scenes in the movie.

I intentionally tried to tick him off, just so he would leave the living room but I forgot how positive my twin was.

He took his time to answer my every question and listened patiently when I asked really stupid ones in the middle of a fighting scene.

I pouted when I realized I was getting no where and wished Ifeoluwa didn't always act like an elder brother instead of a twin, most of the time.

I hadn't even realized I fell asleep until my ringtone had me jolting awake. I picked my phone beside me and a glance at the caller's ID had me leaving the living room.