With the living room empty, I decided to explore the other parts of the mansion.

All facilities are in good condition.

Also......

Eight people.

Two behind the curtains, three on the darkest corners of the room, and three on my blindspots.

Caelus: Really? So they've been anticipating my arrival. These eight people.

Caelus: They're under orders from the one who recruited me.

Caelus: The Master of this house. Then, I should better find them and there is one way to do just that.

I went to the not-so-obvious room. The Master's study. I knocked on the door.

Caelus: Still watching me from the shadows, huh.

Caelus: I may not be as good as my fellow graduates but knowing you're being followed is an essential for spies.

???: Come in.

I heard a voice from the other side of the door.

Caelus: Here it comes. Be prepared for an attack.

I opened the door and I knew from that very moment......

A flying knife went straight to my face. Knowing that, I ducked to evade it and used my speed to pin down my attacker.

I know the attacker is a man with an adrogynous appearance, black hair.

Caelus: We got a pretty boy here.

Then.....

Caelus: Surprise......there's another pretty boy here!

I drew four throwing knives from each hand, threw them in different angles.

After doing such a thing, I repeated this action 5 times.....

I have to do this within 10 seconds.....

And 10 seconds is all I need.

Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three....

Two......

Caelus: One........Zero.........

Eight people came barging in.....