Chapter 2: He rides his brother's dick

The passionate Jiang Huan hungrily licked his brother's Adam's apple like a kitten in heat and jerked his brother's cock. He wishes he could take his brother's cock right away, then takes off his clothes and ride on his brother, sit on his brother's cock, and fuck his pussy deeply.

But fucking his pussy is not something he can do just by fucking it. At the very least, you have to wait for the man's dick to get hard before you can fuck it.

However, the man on the bed was unconscious, so it would take a lot of effort to get him hard.

Jiang Huan, who was well versed in the structure of the human body, stroked his brother's cock very skillfully, stimulating his body bit by bit, hoping to make his cock hard with his hands.

As a result, he jerked him off for nearly two minutes, but his brother's cock was still half-hard.

This made Jiang Huan, who was itching in his vagina and wanted to use his cock to relieve the itching, extremely anxious.

"Bad brother, he knows how to make people anxious..." Jiang Huan gasped and left his brother's neck, bit his brother's lip angrily, pushed his tongue into his mouth punitively and stirred wantonly inside.

"Wu... brother..." Jiang Huan half-closed his eyes and kissed him very passionately.

While kissing his brother, he let go of his brother's cock, unbuckled his belt with both hands and took off his pants.

After taking off his pants, he began to unbutton his shirt.

In a moment, he stripped himself naked.

While being naked, he bent over and stood in front of the bed with his buttocks raised, reached his hand underneath, and skillfully inserted his fingers into his pussy.

"Hmm... um..." He rubbed his legs back and forth, shook his butt, and kept rubbing at his cunt.

After a while, he dug his pussy out of the water.

As he moved, the water in his pussy flowed more and more, and the transparent water flowed down his fingers and thighs, like small branches of water. It looked really lustful to the extreme.

Jiang Huan just kissed his brother and used his fingers to dig into his own pussy until he climaxed.

At the moment of climax, he clamped his legs, raised his head, and closed his eyes. One hand firmly grasped the quilt, and the other hand dug deeply into his own pussy. He panted rapidly and moaned as he let out his orgasm.

The leaking little pussy contracted violently, squeezing out all the water in the pussy.

When the water dripped away, Jiang Huan took out his fingers from his vagina, leaned over his brother's crotch, and held his cock.

"Brother, the feeling of digging my pussy with my hands is not good at all. No matter how I do it, it is not as comfortable as my brother's cock. My little cunt wants brother's cock. Brother, please let your cock get hard, okay?" After saying that, he opened his mouth and took his brother's cock.

Before his brother had any accidents, he often took advantage of his young age to give him sleeping pills then sleep in the same bed with him, secretly eat his brother's cock, and touch his own young pussy and small asshole to masturbate.

At that time, he often imagined that one day he could confess to his brother, eat his brother's cock openly, and let his brother insert his cock into his pussy to fuck him.

But when his brother fell into a coma because of an accident with those two people (Shen Qian and Wu Jingguo), he could not say the words "Brother, I love you".