Part 1

A/N - I already know that April already passed, but for the sake of the story, just go with it.

NO ONE'S POV

At HYBE Entertainment, they were having a meeting and were waiting on one more person. The one who asked their manager to request a meeting with Bang Si-hyuk, their CEO. He was curious as to why she wanted to speak with him, but accepted her request anyway. Bang Si-hyuk had a slight idea as to why he was asked for a meeting, but wasn't sure. A light knock caught their attention and watched as the door opened, and a cherry- colored hair girl came into the room. Her name was Hong Eunchae and she was the youngest member of their girl group Le sserafim.

"Hello, Sunbae. Thank you for taking the time to meet with me." Eunchae said as she bowed to her CEO, before sitting down next to her manager.

"It's no problem. You're one of my artist's. Now, what did you want to talk about" He asked as she gave a small glance to her manager, who nodded their head, before she talked.

"As we all know, Iz*zone sunbae's disbandment anniversary just passed and that Chaewon and Sakura unnie aren't feeling that great, when that time comes. Me and the others wanted to do something for our unnies and show them how much we appreciate them for still joining us, even if they were still hurting." The staff and CEO nodded their heads as they smiled sadly, remembering all the times Chaewon and Sakura cried and tried to be strong, while preparing to debut again.

"What do you have in mind, Eunchae?" One of the staff members asked as her manager passed around a folder and made sure everyone had one.

"We all know about Wiz*one's fundraiser for Iz*one to stay together as a group, but unfortunately their company didn't accept and approve the notion. The fundraiser is still going on and people are still donating money to the website in hopes of them reunionting. I wanted to see if it was possible to use that money and give them what they wanted. An Iz*one Reunion." Eunchae paused and waited with nervousness as their CEO was looking at the folder. The folder had everything inside. From the plans, to the destinations, travel fees, and whatever else she could think of.

"I'm very impressed by what I see here,..." He started off and she relaxed a little, but knew he wasn't finished by the looks of it.

"But how would you find the girls?" He paused, looked at her and went back to the folder, before continuing to speak.

"If you can gather the girls, meet with them, and they agree, then I'll allow you and the others to move forward with your plan. I'll help in any way I can and whatever else you girls need" The cherry- colored girl nodded her head with a small smile holding in her excitement as they stood up and collected their things, before bowing and leaving the room. The youngest waited until she was far enough from their CEO, before screaming in delight and jumping around like a kid. Her manager got a call saying that their car arrived and led the smiley idol to the car garage. Both of them watched the car pull up from the door and saw her other 2 members waving to them. Right when she gets in the car, she is bombarded with questions immediately.

"What'd he say!?" Yunjin finally asked as their youngest turned in her seat. Their unnies nowhere to be seen as they went grocery shopping for their dorms. Eunchae told them everything that happened and the 2 bursted out screaming, as they listened to the good news.

"Wait! How do we even contact them? We don't have any of their numbers and we can't ask Kura and Chaewon unnie, cause then they'll find out about our plan" Kazuha said, stopping the other 2's conversation. They agreed with what she said, when Yunjin remembered about Eunchae and her 'Star Diary'.

"Manchae, didn't you meet Itzy sunbae during Star Diary? Aren't one of their members sisters with unnies friend" The two looked at their maknae as she remembered meeting Yuna from Itzy.