𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Fuck." He whispered. "You're so beautiful, Red."

A smile of her own approached her face, but it quickly went away as she gasped as his middle finger entered her.

"Shit." Marianna moans, her head falling back. "Please don't stop. Please don't stop, Oscar."

A proud smile formed on his face as he pleased the girl. He tried his hardest not to lose control, but all he wanted was to fuck her senseless. He wanted to hear her scream and moan, beg for him to stop, shake beneath him. He wanted to pull her hair, slap her ass, grip and pull her breasts. He wanted her to cry from pleasure and wipe her tears after everything and hold her. She was his. His girlfriend, his body to use, his girl to love.

"You're mine." He growls, adding another finger and thrusting into her roughly. "You understand me?"

Marianna shook her head, her focus only on the sensation forming in her stomach, her hips bucking against his fingers.

"Say it." He stares into her eyes, but she kept quiet. He gave her a daring look and removed his fingers, causing a whine to fall from her lips. "Say it, Marianna!"

"I'm yours, baby." She smiles. "All yours. Only yours."

Oscar smirked pulling away from the girl as he slipped his pants and boxers off. Marianna sat up on her elbows, wanting to see everything. Her lips parted as she saw the length of him. She always figured he'd be big, but it was different actually seeing it.

"Don't look shocked." He laughs.

"Not shocked." She smiles, cocking her head to the side. "You met my expectations."

"Let's see if you meet mine." He smiles.

"What'd you expect?" She raises a singular eyebrow at him.

"I expected you to be really good." He shrugs. "And I have no doubt you won't meet my expectations."

"I know I'm not going to." She smirks cockily. "I'm fucking amazing."

"Hm. Let's see." He spread her legs, lining up with her entrance and he began to push in.

Marianna gasped as his cock began to slowly enter her. She bit her lip to suppress a moan as he fully entered her.

"Let me hear you." He speaks up, thrusting into her gently, causing a loud, throaty moan to escape her lips. "Mm. Keep going. I want the whole block to hear you."

He continued to thrust into her, speeding up, causing a line of moans to leave her mouth. Oscar wanted her even more, but he had all of her. He had her right where he wanted her, but he wanted even more.

"Fuck." He drew out, his head falling back as he gripped her thighs as he thrusted into her harder. "God, you're even better than what I expected, amor."

Marianna smiled at him before her eyes shut tightly, taking in every moment and every feeling.

"Look at me." Oscar demanded, but her eyes were still shut. "Look at me or I'm stopping."

"God, you're such a dick." Marianna glared at him.

"Oh, yeah?" His eyes darkened.

Oscar quickly pulled out, causing her to whine, but the whine was replaced by a gasp as he roughly turned her around. He lifted her ass up, pressing her down into the bed so she was arched up.

He reentered her, harder than before. He grabbed one of her wrists, pushing it against her back as he thrusted against her roughly. Skin hitting skin filled the room, Marianna's moans joining.