He held YN hand and quickly went outside while the members looked at them being shocked.

Suga - what's with him huh ? He was not even staying near YN but now.... suddenly what happened ?

RM - anyways let's be happy...as he is getting acquainted with her as he always used to ignore her.

Jhope - Nee...and YN is so kind hearted right....I hope the dog will recover soon.

Jk - ( in his mind ) but I think something is fishy.

Tae who was sitting near him noticed him so he asked by whispering.

Jk - hyung...I guess something is fishy so let's follow them.

Tae - what ? What will we do in hospital?

Jk - dumbo...I don't think they r really going to veternary hospital. So let's follow them to know where actually they r going.

Tae - are u sure ? Shall we tell this to other members too ?

Jk - Noo...it's our secret. We have complete rights on Jimin so there's no fault to stalk him. I'm really curious so let's go.

Jin - what r u both whispering so much ? Say it loud.

Jk - uu...mm no... actually we both r going to nearby CVS store to purchase some items. We'll be back soon.

Saying this he dragged Tae with him and went.

Jhope - what' going on huh ? It's really out of my mind.

RM - these maknaes will never grow up.... let these kids do whatever they want.

ON THE OTHER SIDE -

Jimin and YN are waiting outside a cafe while waiting for mirae. Just then tae and jk were looking at them while hiding behind a car nearby.

Tae - Cafe !? What r they doing here ? Weren't they supposed to go hospital ?

Jk - see hyung...I told u. They were lieing. They r actually on a date !!

Tae - whatt!? I can't believe my eyes....jimin is in a relationship with YN without letting us know.

Jk - he is really a great actor bro. He was knowingly acting so rude with YN around us so that we won't doubt them but they r actually dating !!

Tae - seriously... let's stay here for a while to keep an eye on them.

Just then mirae approached them and excitedly hugged jimin. But jk and tae were not able to hear them as they were hiding at a distance

Mirae - ommo Jimin !! I can't believe that u r infront me. Thank u YN for making my dream true.

YN - hehe mention not...now come let's grab a coffee.

Tae - who is she ? And why is she talking so happily with them ? Do they know her ?

Jk - I guess she is YN's mother. They r here to fix jimin's and YN's marriage. ( dramatic gasp)

Tae - ( hit his head ) are u mad ? From which angle she looks like her mother ? She is too young. Stop ur overthinking.

Jk - ouchh..now let's go home. We gathered enough information. If we'll be caught them it will be a big prob.

They both went back to their dorm with a lot of confusions.

IN THE CAFE -

Mirae - jimin can I pls take a photo with u. I promise I'll not post it anywhere. It's personal

Jimin agreed while YN clicked some photos of both of them.

Mirae - now YN u come...I will click both of ur photos.

Jimin - wha..tt ? No..it's ok

YN - sure !!

Jimin looked at her with widened eyes while she stood happily beside him and took a pose by intertwining their arms.

Mirae - okay guys...thank u so much for spending ur time with me. It's time to leave now.

They waved and mirae left.

YN - thank u Jimin for understanding.

Jimin - don't be flattered. I agreed because she is an army so I didn't want to hurt her.

YN - ahh ok anyways...now let's go.

They were returning to dorm while walking through the streets as they didn't want the public to spot the car infront of cafe. It was a secret meetup with an army so they didn't want to highlight this. It was already late at night.

YN - Jimin see...how the night sky is twinkling with stars. I really like this view.

Jimin just hummed in response.

YN - I had never wondered that I will have a night walk with u like this. ( teary eyes )

Jimin noticed it and hesitatingly asked.

Jimin - a..re u crying ?

YN ( wiped her tears with a chuckle ) - aniyo... actually it seems like a dream. U know u were my bias too and how much I was crushing over u. I was so excited to be in this group but didn't expect that u will behave so cold with me. Anyways u r not in my fate so let's not regret.

Jimin could see the pain in her eyes and somewhere he was feeling guilty but the past kept striking his head so he shrugged of the thoughts. Soon they reached their dorm while tae and jk looked at them with a smirk.

In the dorm -

Jin - so u guys finally came ( yawns )

YN - woah..u all r awake.

Jhope - yes we were waiting for u but Suga felt so sleepy so he already slept.

RM - anyways how is the health of the dog ?

YN - dog ? Which dog ?
( she told this out of the blue but soon she realised & widened her eyes )

Aaa...yess yess haha...the dog is fine. The veterinarian is taking good care of it. ( nervous laugh )

Jimin was quite throughout as he don't know how to lie so she straightly went to his room followed by tae and jk.

In jimin's room -

Jimin - hey why r u both here ? Go and sleep.

Jk - aaa see hyung....he forgot us after getting a girlfriend

Jimin - ( eyebrows furrowed)
girlfriend? Whose gf ?

Tae - now don't act like if u don't know anything. Common u can't hide it from us.

Jimin - what r u guys talking about ? I'm seriously out of clue.

Jk - won't u tell us that YN is your gf huh ??

Jimin - ( widened eyes ) whaat !? YN !? My gf !? From when !? Seriously!?

Tae - hey don't panick... it's ok. We won't tell this to anyone
( teasing smile )

Jimin - ( pushed him ) what rubbish ? When did she become my gf huh ? I got a gf and I myself don't know about it. Which story r u both making huh ?

Jk - Love story...of jimin and YN
( said dramatically)

Jimin - love story my foot !! U baseless script writers wake up from ur dreamland. Now go and don't irritate me.

Jimin kicked them out of his room and slept being irritated. And tae and jk also went to sleep by smiling cheekily.