Was this for her?

Was he really longing for her?

What sort of game was he playing?

She thought.

She did not realize how Andrew took advantage of her clueless state and moved closer to her.

That was until she felt Andrew take her hands in his and pulling her to him.

That's when it hit her.

And as a reflex, she pushed him away.

"Stay away! " She yelled, Andrew tried again to take her hand whispering small nothings.

Sia kept backing off and shaking her head , telling him to leave her alone.

Somehow Sia ended up looking past Andrew , at her.

Sia felt so helpless. Her husband was trying to get her back while his mistress stood right behind them.

As if almost mocking her that no matter what he does right now, he's going to go back to her. Her sister. Her husband's mistress.

She couldn't let this go on anymore. She had to stop Andrew before he goes back to Sia. So she walked to him, grabbing him by the shoulders.

"Babe, let go" She tried to stop Andrew, her voice strict yet hurt.

Sia witnessed the scene in front of her.

That's when it hit her .

This has happened before.

Deja vu

"Justin!" She called out.

Was she asking him for help Or just emotional support ? She did not know.

But she wanted him there.

Justin was standing right by the door of his house all this time and within no time, he was with her.

Aaron and Fay behind him.

"Hey back off now! " Justin pushed Andrew as soon as he saw him getting close to Sia.

"And who the fuck are you again ?!" Andrew was beyond furious now .

He was aware that this was Justin's house , but he was involved way too much in Sia's matter.

Sia could see both of them getting more and more angry so she tried to stop them before the drama gets out of hand .

" Andrew you should lea-" 

"her boyfriend!"  Justin yelled , catching everyone by surprise .

Andrew , Sia , Aaron , Fay and even her stilled.

Justin was so mad he did not realise what he'd said .

His chest heaved up and down as he took a deep breath and noticed his vicinity.

Sia could not bring herself to look at anyone but the ground . The damage was done.

" What did you just say ? " Andrew uttered , his voice was much lower now filled with shock instead of anger yet he took a step closer to Justin who in return stepped forward too.

" her bo-" Justin spoke again but was cut off by Sia this time

" Stop it Justin!! Please! "  she yelped , pulling him back by his arm.  He partially turned towards her , anger in his eyes fading as he saw her teary ones .

" I-I thought you wanted me to hel-" he explained , as if it was the obvious

" you are not my boyfriend!" she said , pulling Justin out of his trance before stepping forward and facing Andrew who was observing them very carefully.

" Andrew please ..leave me alone" Sia cried , Fay held her frame from breaking down .

Andrew was about to argue when she decided to speak up.

" You still want her to come back ? her boyfriend is literally right here. no one gets a place to stay in such a lavish society and starts dating the landlord so quickly babe. Who knows how long has all this been going on ? I bet she was carrying his baby- "  

She was cut off by a strong force hitting her cheek , causing her to stumble back .if it wasn't for Andrew , she would be on the ground.

It took her a moment to realise what just happen.

Sia slapped her.

Her sister just slapped her. Her once kind voice was now so stern and venomous as she spoke to her for the first time.

" Shut the fuck up, Alisha"

***************************************
It's here!
The name is revealed!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Please vote, comment and share!

Thankyou so much for reading

Ilysm !

Bbye!