Break

**Third person**

Simon and Wilhelm find themselves in a cozy cabin in the mountains. It's a weekend getaway, a chance for them to escape the pressures of royal life and simply be themselves. As the sun rises, casting a warm glow through the window, Simon awakens to find Wilhelm already awake, gazing out at the breathtaking view.

Simon: *yawning* "Good morning, my love. What's got you up so early?"

Wilhelm: *smiling* "I couldn't resist the beauty of this place. It feels like a dream."

Simon wrapped his arms aroun his lovely boyfriend before saying "It's real, and so are we."

They share a tender kiss, their lips meeting in a gentle dance of love. The world outside fades away as they savor the sweetness of the moment, their hearts beating in sync.

Simon whispered "I never want to forget this feeling, Wilhelm. Being here with you."

"Me neither, Simon." Willhelm says with his hand deep in Simons curls.

They spend the morning exploring the surrounding nature, hand in hand, their laughter filling the air. They share stolen kisses in secret spots, their love growing stronger with each passing moment.

They find a calm spot, where the water is calm and the sun shines brightly. As they sit on the edge of the dock, their feet dangling in the water, their fingers locked together, they notice a few fish swimming gracefully beneath the surface. Gold fish, just like those in Simons room. Amazed by the sight, Simon splashes his hand in the water, causing the fish to disperse. Wilhelm laughs, joining in the fun, and they spend the afternoon giggling and chasing the fish, feeling carefree and happy in each other's company. It's a simple yet magical moment that strengthens their bond and creates memories they'll cherish forever.

Few hours later they found them selfs making out in the camping house they were renting.
Cuddled up by the fireplace. The crackling of the flames mirrors the warmth in their hearts.
Willhelm was sitting on the bed Simon in his lap, slowly moving his hips in circles teasing Wille. "Oh god" Willhelm moans throwing his head back as Simon kissed his neck. They both finished, laying peacefully and falling asleep in each others arms.

As the sun sets, painting the sky in hues of pink and orange, they're once again back in each other's arms, their souls intertwined. In this heaven of love, Simon and Wilhelm create memories that will forever be etched in their hearts
---------------------------------------------------------