16*

I hug Victoria before we both leave school, Harry's giving me a ride to my house and I won't be able to walk her home but she doesn't seem to be bothered about that because she too has someone awaiting her a few feet away from us. "Have fun."

"Oh stop," She laughs as we both look at the boy waiting for her, scrolling on his phone, "he kinda looks like Harry."

We stand there looking at him with narrowed eyes for a solid minute as people walk past us and I tilt my head. "A little, but that's weird to think about."

"It is..." She mutters before giggling and turning to look at me once more, "but I bet you will have fun." She smirks and I roll my eyes with a smile on my lips before I feel a hand on my lower back.

"We have to go," Harry murmurs next to me and I look at him with furrowed eyebrows before looking around as I notice Isabelle is nowhere to be seen, surprisingly.

"Alright, I won't keep her here any longer," Vic sends him a glare before hugging me one last time and I grin at her as she blows me a kiss while walking away from us and Harry immediately leads me out of school.

"Let's be fast so Isabelle won't see us," He explains and I nod in realization as to why she wasn't here with us. I actually don't mind it at all, that way I won't feel ashamed next to Harry, she makes me feel so inferior to her and I really shouldn't let her do that, especially because I literally have been fucking her perfect little boyfriend, I should be the one feeling superior.

Once in his car, he immediately drives away and I can't help but look at him. He looks hot even when he's driving somehow, his eyebrows are furrowed and he's now using a pair of sunglasses over his green eyes, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on his thigh.

"You really should stop looking at me, doll."

I shrug, my lips moving to form a soft smile before looking out the window. "You're acting like I'm committing a crime." I giggle, raising my eyebrows when he moves his hand to my thigh, turning to look at him again.

"You're distracting me, I don't want to be responsible for your death if I crash my car." He smirks, squeezing my thigh for a brief second and I roll my eyes at his words.

"How nice of you," I mutter with a shake of my head before looking out the window once more as I begin recognising the street around us and realise we're getting closer to my house, excitement growing within me.

He parks in the parking lot in front of my building, takes off his sunglasses and throws them in the backseat before turning off the engine and getting out of the car. I follow his actions and step out of the car, leading him towards the entrance of my building as he walks closely behind me. Maybe a little too close, it makes me nervous.

I open the door and let him in first, watching as he smirks down at me while walking in and I narrow my eyes at him, getting inside as well and sighing at the temperature inside the building. It's so cold outside and we're lucky is wasn't raining when we left school, stepping inside my building is like wrapping myself in a blanket, it's so warm compared to outside.

I press the button for the elevator to come down and set my hands behind my back as we wait for it, too aware of Harry's presence right next to me. I know what he wants to do, and I know he hasn't forgotten what I told him earlier today about what we could do.

The doors open, we step inside and I press the button to my floor, looking forward to avoid Harry's stare. "I can't wait to have you all to myself." He whispers in my ear and I shiver lightly, my stomach in knots as I turn to stare at him as he looks down at me as if he didn't speak.

The elevator stops and we walk out once the doors open, I lead him to my door before rushing to open it and I mentally celebrate once I open the door and the flat is empty, watching as he turns his head to gaze at me before walking in first.

I can't form a thought before Harry sets his hands on my hips and crashes his lips against mine, I wrap my arms around his neck and press my body against his while closing the door with my foot. I smirk against his lips when he parts them, my tongue slipping past his lips as he begins taking off my jacket in a rush.

He sets his hands on the back of my thighs and pulls me up in his arms as I wrap my legs around his waist, cupping his face and breathing heavily as he keeps his lips moving against mine heatedly.

"Room?" He asks against my lips before pressing them against mine again and I pull away while breathing quickly, looking around as if this wasn't my own house.

I point to where my room is and once inside he shuts the door with me still in his arms and I press open-mouthed kisses on his neck as he locks it, biting and sucking when he whimpers quietly before he nearly throws me on my bed.

I look at him while leaning on my elbows, watching him attentively as he takes off his shirt and I nearly salivate at the sight, smirking when he finally meets my gaze. "Fuck Nova," He runs a hand through his hair before moving closer to tower over me and I set a hand on the back of his neck to pull his lips to mine, "can't wait to fuck you."

I bite on his lower lip as his hands wander under my sweater, feeling my skin as I run my nails down his back. "Then what are you waiting for?"

He chuckles, taking off my sweater and immediately pressing a trail of kisses down my stomach and I arch my back in anticipation, making eye contact with him as he pulls down my skirt and doesn't wait any longer to do the same to my underwear, throwing them to the floor next us.

He continues his trail of kisses and my breathing picks up when he gets closer to where I need him, his eyes still on mine as he parts his lips to show me his tongue before I feel it on my folds and I let out a moan at the feeling.

"Oh my God," I breathe out, panting as he keeps his eyes on my face and I feel a little embarrassed for the first few seconds but quickly ignore it, if he wants to watch then let him watch, "fuck, Harry."

He delves his tongue into me and I try my best to keep my eyes on his, my chest moving up and down as I feel the knot in my stomach tightening. The pleasure takes over me and I throw my head back when he swirls his tongue faster, letting out a high-pitched moan while reaching down to grip his hair when he hums in delight against me.

I look down at him once again and he's still looking at me, the eye contact makes my stomach dip and I whimper when he brings his thumb to rub over my clit, my back arching and my eyes shutting closed out of pleasure.

"You taste so good, doll," He whispers against me and I cry out in pleasure when he moves his face closer to me and he replaces his tongue with two fingers, pushing them into me as my eyes roll back in pleasure and he presses his lips to my neck, "look so hot, fuck Nova."

I try to reply but I can only pant at the feeling of his fingers reaching places his tongue couldn't, strands of hair stick to my skin as I feel my high growing with each move of his fingers. "Keep going." I can only manage to form those words and he chuckles, pressing his lips against mine one last time.

He switches once again, his tongue against me once again and using his thumb to inch me closer to the edge, rubbing my clit while his tongue works wonders on me and I groan at the feeling of my high approaching too quickly.

"Harry," I moan while bringing my hands up to my face and he hums once again, "I'm so close." I thought he'd pull away but he keeps going, his free hand gripping my thigh as I feel my legs trembling and I let out one last moan before stars whirl behind my eyelids as I reach my end.

I breathe heavily and he pulls away after a few seconds, towering over me and moving some hair away from my cheeks with a smirk on his lips as he looks down at my face and I close my eyes with a sigh. "Felt good?"

"Fuck yeah."