Tired of the Fight

Warning: parent's fighting, slapping a child, parentification

Monica is in her bedroom very bored about everything that both of her fathers wanted her to take their roles but she doesn't want it because she wanted to have her own life not like being handed to her. She can hear them fighting about her roles which she rolled her eyes at about their arguing. Monica slowly got off from her bed as she went to the kitchen to get a snack to see them standing in the living room with them looking at her as they both apologized for waking her but she just stared at them and before walking back up her room. Bill and 404 looked at each other before shrugging as 404 went after her to get Monica to answer them but Bill knew what he was planning on doing. Bill stood between them as he pushed 404 away from their daughter and Moncia had enough as she snapped," WHY CAN'T I HAVE MY OWN LIFE NOT YOURS BY TAKING YOUR GUYS STUPID JOBS!"

Bill and 404 stopped arguing before looking at Monica with wide eyes. Monica walked away from them before walking away from them but before she did that. 404 grabbed her shoulder and slapped her hard across the face as he said," I don't care if you don't want this, you are taking one or both of our roles to understand me." Monica has tears in the corner of her eyes before running to her room but soon she closes her door as she hears Bill yelling at 404 to get out of the house. Moncia knew right then and there she had to get the hell out of here so she planned tonight to run away from home. While everyone was asleep, Monica packed her clothes and everything she needed so she opened a portal and walked through it as it closed behind her. Monica sees that she is in a different area as she smiles when she realizes where she was.