ĆĦΔƤŦ€Ř 3̵̷̧̗͙̰̽̋͟

"𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐫. What a trivial thing, don't you think, x҉̣ͫͧ̕͘͜x҉̣ͫͧ̕͘͜. ?" l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝ said calmly, "Well now how is an 8 year old expected to answer this?" The child said with equal calmness, almost too calm. A shiver ran down the young boy's spine from how cold the winder was, but still being eerily calm "All you have to do to control someone is to make them afraid of you" with that, he started to walk toward the child, way too calm. "Well I don't think I have an answer to that either, can we see the baby now?" The child was getting impatient with his slow strides toward her "I want to test something first give me your arm real quick" l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝ said just as impatient "okay?" She reached her arm up to his reach, but only after he grabbed it did she see the knife now in the boys hand, "stay still okay" a smile plastered on his face as he slowly pushed the knife in the young one's arm. Writhing I'm agony the girl asked and asked for him to stop "You're hurting me! Stop it!" She yelled. Tears mixed in the blood, her blood, her tears, her screams, and his smile. It was too much, too much... yet he never stopped until a cut from her shoulder to her middle finger appeared. "Shh...shh...shh don't worry I'll get you some wraps, what happened?" The boy now seemingly confused asked. "You happened you hurt me why did you do that? Mom! Mom? Where are you?" x҉̣ͫͧ̕͘͜x҉̣ͫͧ̕͘͜. cried.

With a scream Y/N awoke, not remembering why she was upset she just was "Wilbur? Tommy? Where are you?" She yelled the tears streaming down faster than she could wipe them away. Wilbur came first wiping her tears, "What happened? Are you okay?" Wilbur asked "Bad dreams" she was now sniffing instead.

D҉̣͍̓̎͗͜͜a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡ o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝v҉̨̊͢͠͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠ p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞a҉͖̟̜̞̂̃̑̽͢͢͠͡s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ p̷̸̷̨͙͙͇ͨ̌ͣ͋͟͢͠r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠

"Hey N/N are you okay now?" Tommy asked, obnoxiously. "Yeah just a little shook, I think I'm going to check out what was it called again? Manburger?" Y/n replied "Manburg actually, previously L'Manburg" Wilbur yelled from across the cave, as she ventured out. After walking for a while, Ms. Huff made it to the walls of manburg, already having second thoughts on what to do, right before a voice she recognized vaguely "Hey! It's you! I'm Karl how are you!" Karl said "Uhm I'm okay I guess, you?" She looked at the boy he had fluffy brown hair, perfectly complimenting his pale grey eyes that sparkled way too bright, with a purple hoodie with different color sleeves and a teal spiral on it, he had on blue denim jeans, and pale purple shoes, "uhh hey?  I'm up here!" She looked up her cheeks burning, "Y-Yeah sorry!" She said a little too loud. "Jeez no need to yell it! Friends?" Karl suggested ,"Sure!" She walked off with the boy, "hey? How'd you get that sick scar?" Karl asked "oh uh, I don't remember anymore" she was looking at her right arm at a huge scar with a long line from her shoulder to her middle finger. "Oh well then!"
Little did they know that their love for each other was already set in the stars, handcrafted my a god himself...

————————-Author-———————

547 words

:)