♔ Sleepover ~ Corbyn x Zach ♔

Corbyn ~

I yawned and stood up after a long spell of working at my computer only to look over and see that it was 5:00 o'clock. I rushed over to my bathroom and quickly turned on the shower before hopping in. Zach was coming over at 6:30  and I was way behind schedule.

Once I finished showering I put on a nice outfit before going downstairs to set up. Me and Zach decided to hang out tonight and have a movie night since all the other guys were busy. I laid out blankets on the couch and started up the tv.

Once I had all the snacks out and a few drinks for us I heard a knock on the door. I rushed over and opened the door to see Zach in the entryway looking as good as ever.

"Hey Zach come on in" I said while trying to hide my excitement and the blushing on my cheeks that had started to form.

The last time me and Zach spent time alone together was after we hung out with the guys. Everyone left and Zach decided to stay a bit later... I don't really remember his excuse. This was about a week ago and I'm still basking in the glory. Last time went a bit different... Me and Zach were sitting on the couch and he kept scooting closer before he put his arm around my shoulder while we watched a show. This time, I'm hoping it goes the same way.

I lead Zach over to the living room where we sat down and talked for a while. We picked a movie and had some snacks while watching it. Zach was sitting very close causing my cheeks to heat up again. I got up and turned off the lights so it would be harder for him to see my excitement.
He looked so good in the dim light from the Tv screen.

"Corbyn... Corbyn... are you ok?" I heard from a distance as I snapped out of my trance. I met Zach's gaze before looking away quickly. He chucked a bit and slowly put his arm on the back of the couch behind me.

After a few minutes I moved a bit closer to him and he dropped his arm to be around my shoulders. He pulled me closer and I leaned into his chest.

"Is this ok?" I asked while looking up at him.

"Always" Zach replied with a small smirk.

I laughed a bit before going back to watching the movie and resting my head on him.

As we continued to watch the movie Zach moved his hand to be on my thigh. He started caressing it slowly and all I have to say is thank god I had a blanket covering my lap.

I could see Zach glancing over before he grabbed the remote to stop the movie. I looked up at him and he hand a small smile on his face.

"I really do like spending time with you, you know that right?" He asked while looking at me.

"Yea I enjoy it too" I replied quietly.

"You enjoy it quite a bit apparently" he said with a small laugh while gesturing towards my lap.

I blushed and turned away as I grabbed more of the blanket. Zach stopped me and grabbed my face lightly forcing me to look at him.

"I never said I didn't feel the same way." He said in a whisper before pulling me into a kiss.

My heart skipped a beat as I kissed back. Zach pushed me back so I was laying down and he was hovering over me.

"I like seeing you under me while your all shy, it's cute" Zach said with a smile.

Again I turned my head which was forced back to look at him.

"Don't be embarrassed.. I know your having fun." He said while starting to kiss my neck.

I let out a sigh and gripped the back of his hair lightly. He continued to kiss down to my collar bone before stopping to take off my shirt. I smiled widely as I did the same for him.

Zach was built perfectly. Seeing him above me was all I wanted to see right now. I reached up and ran my hands down Zach's chest causing him to smile. He let my hands explode for a bit before he went back to kissing me.

After a few minutes of kissing and loosing our breath, my hands started moving down towards Zach's bulge. I ran my hands over his pants and Zach let out a moan.

"You sure about this?" Zach asked while stopping my hand from continuing.

"Trust me I've been waiting for this" I replied.

Once Zach heard those words he immediately started undoing my pants while I did the same for his. I sat up and proceeded to pull down his boxers. I smiled to myself before taking Zach in my mouth. Zach moaned and gripped my shoulders while looking down at me with a smirk. I looked up and continued to bob my head.

Zach thrusted his hips forward slightly causing me to take more of him in my mouth. Zach continued to do this for a few minutes before moving back and pulling me up to kiss him again.

I smiled and he flipped me over and pushed my back down to expose my ass. Zach ran his hands over it a few times before stripping me of the only clothing I had left. I felt his hands run down my body as he took in the sight in front of him.

"You are so beautiful" Zach said softly while running a finger down my ass. I felt him push his finger slightly at my entrance and I let out a moan of anticipation. Zach chuckled and moved his hand away before he lined himself up and began rubbing at my entrance with his tip.

I gripped a pillow In front of me as Zach moved his hand below me and started jerking me off. Zach moved his other hand to my mouth asking for spit. He moved his hand after and all a few second later zach pushed into me causing me to moan loudly at the feeling. I heard him let out a sigh as he waited for a second to take in the moment.

Before long Zach stated thrusting his hips  casing both of us to moan. Zach's hands moved across my back, feeling as much of me as he could. He held onto my waist as he thrusted harder into me. I moaned loudly and arched my back which ended up giving him a better angle.

Zach continued to thrust into me while we both moaned and praised each other.

"Zach please don't stop I'm close" I said in a breathless voice.

Zach held my hips tighter as his thrusts sent me over the edge. I came while moaning loudly as Zach kept thrusting and he came a few seconds later. He continued to thrust to ride out our highs before he slowed down and pulled out.

My body flopped down on the couch and a chuckle came from Zach's direction. He sat beside me and pulled me into his lap.

"Will you stay the night with me?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Of course, anytime" he replied with a smile.