8-Kim Mansion❣️

Start from the beginning

"First of all It's Jeon Taehyung not kim and second learn how to respect your elder brother's wife 3rd but no the least I can ask anything from my best friend, understood boongi hyung" Tae sassed and flip his hair all start laughing at suga's bewildered face jk rub suga back softly with tight lip smile...

"You ki.. Pause when tae glare at him. like he is saying dare to complete that word...

"You are such a brat brother in law." Suga said sweetly and squeeze his bread cheeks lightly tae smile...

"You too brother in law." Tae said with same sweet tone and jerk his hand from squeezing his cheeks more ...

Others shook their head it's their daily routine to pull each other leg but they care each other dearly just didnt show...

"Now enough and you stop bullying him everytime." Mr Jeon said suga gave his father 'wth' look and glare at tae when he giggle and instantly make innocent face...

"Btw suga hyung happy journey." Tae said and hug suga an unwanted hug.

"Please hyung don't sleep on your honeymoon trip." Tae taunt and they heard chuckled of their family...

Suga wiggling in his crush bone hug tae enjoying his irritate face so much

"Leave me you pretty bratt, mom pls help me." Suga plead others people also enjoying their teasing moments

"Let my little cub hug properly then he will leave you." She said innocently
tae nods his head he sigh and hug him and instantly pull away tae chuckled  and leave his life...

Sometimes later yoomin headed inside and Jeon family headed outside of the airport....

Jk driving car to drop them Jeon house then he will go again to uni

In the car....

"Jungkook, Mr Kim called me yesterday and invite you both for dinner so take cub on time." Mr Jeon said jk nods his head attentively tae become happy...

"Really! When he call you papa and why did he not call me?" Tae whine they chuckle...

"Oh is it that so dear?" Mr jeon ask he nodded several times a cute pout adoring on his lips...

"Maybe he called me because he invite all of us but what will we both do there? so I told him only Jungkook and you will go there." Mr Jeon said tae furrows and look at Mrs Jeon confusedly...

"What do you mean by what will you both do there? of course we are going for dinner so isn't it too obvious for dinner." Tae said confusedly she smile

"We have some work dear so you both will go there okay." Mrs Jeon said he nods his head pouting and lean back on his seat looking outside jk look at him infront rare view mirror blankly

Time skip at evening...

JK came at evening and sometimes later he start making dinner for his parents though Mrs Jeon forbade him but he stubbornly told her they have so much time so he will make some dishes quickly...

Jk told tae to get ready untill he make dinner so he was getting ready in his room...

Jk came out of the kitchen when he done making dinner and saw tae coming downstairs tae saw jk and give him his boxy smile and going to say something but interrupted...

"Wait 10 minutes." Jk said and run upstair quickly leaving behind a dumbfounded tae nvm he nods his head and came in the living room...

"How am I looking mumma." Tae ask and pose she giggle at him...