Ignorin' "it"

1 week later
Mia's outfit at the top
Mia's p.o.v
It's been a week since ray packed up and left and I've been living in my mansion with my babies . I haven't talked to chres since that day and it kills me inside because he blows up my phone . I'm currently walking down the street with my cousin Paris and we were talking about my situation .

" so what do you plan to do about chresanto ?"

" I plan to ignore it "

" ignore it? You mean ignore him?"

" yeah ignore it "

" mia you can't just ignore the guy you love it wont work "

" yes it will ...watch me' 

"this won't end the way you want it i swear"

"Paris can you be on my side for once in your life? damn" i yelled before walking ahead of her in anger and frustration . 

"i'm sorry" she replied while grabbing the stroller "it's just....i could tell that you really like him but your'e to scared to admit it or tell him"

" look P ...i don't wanna ruin anything for him so i'll keep it on the hush...now let's go " we walked to my car getting in and driving home.

LATER THAT DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

i walked into my mansion wondering if what i'm doing is right.....should i have kicked ray out? i shrugged off the thought and placed my twins in their cribs. i walked into my master bedroom to see something i didn't expect . 

" hey baby what took you so lo-...." her face went pale and she froze.

"BITCH" 

A/N:who is it ??? boiiiii