CHAPTER 1

Everyone except Purvi looked at Kavin, waiting for his final decision. Kavin looked at his mom and nodded his head in yes. Everyone smiled lightly and they waited for Purvi to come out of the ICU.

Purvi came out controlling her emotions trying her best not to cry. Kavin's mom, Shalini held Purvi's hands and she told her Kavin's final decision. Purvi at first looked at Shalini and then at CID team (not Kavin although).

Then they sat in the car and left to their home. Kavin, Dushyant and Shalini came to Kavin's home. The others cop went to their house.

'Kavin, kal subah Purvi ko pick karke use ghar le aao..' Shalini said while Kavin nodded his head in yes and then he went to his room. He locked himself and he sat on the bed and took out his wallet and stared at a photo.

'Priya

'Priya..' Kavin said and then his eyes got teary. He went inside the washroom to take a bath and he closed his eyes.

When Kavin went to his room, Purvi already came there with her luggage.

Purvi came inside and waited for Kavin to come out.

'Kavin ji, khaana lag gaya hai..' She said and he nodded his head in yes. She left followed by him. They had their dinner silently.

'Hey bhagwaan, mai jaanti hu ki in dono ka rishta itna asaan nahi hone wala hai, lekin pls in dono ko ek saath le aaiyega.. In dono ke zindagi mei khushiyan bhar dijiye..' Shalini thought praying to God in her mind.

'Kavin, Purvi.. Apne kamre mei jao aur so jao.. Bahut raat ho chuka hai..' Shalini said.

SHALINI (Kavin's mom)

Kavi listened to Shalini and went inside Kavin's room. Kavin laid on the bed while Purvi switched off the light and went to the other room closing the door. She locked herself in her room.

She finally allowed her tears to roll down her cheeks and she silently cried turning off the lights.

'Sahil..' She said and broke down.

'Mujhe laga Purvi yaha so jaayegi par vo dusre kamre mei chali gayi.. Vaise ek tarah se achchha hi hai ki vo dusre kamre mei soye kyunki mai yeh bardaasth nahi kar paaunga ki mai Priya ki jagah use du..' Kavin said and turned to the other side.

Abhijeet, Daya were in the bureau. They sighed and then they looked at Pradyuman from their desks. Pradyuman seems to be upset about something.

'Abhijeet kya tumhe pata hai ki ACP sir itne upset kyun hai..?' Daya asked while Abhijeet nodded his head in no.

'Sirf Salunkhe sir hi jaante hai ki ACP sir itne upset kyun hai..' Abhijeet replied and looked at Salunkhe who was trying to console Pradyuman.

'Pradyuman..' Salunkhe called him.

'Nahi Salunkhe, aaj tu mujhe akele chod de.. Mai ne aaj jo kiya na uske baad Purvi mujhe kabhi maaf nahi karegi..' Pradyuman said.

'Tumne vahi kiya jo sahi tha.. Tumne ek criminal pe goli chalaya hai..' Salunkhe said.

'Jaanta hu ki Sahil ek criminal hai par.. Par Purvi usse pyaar karti hai.. Maine Nakul pe goli chalakar pehle usse uska bhai cheen liya aur ab Sahil pe goli chala ke usse uska pyaar..' Pradyuman said.

'Mai jaanta hu ki Kavin bahut achchha hai lekin vo Priya se pyaar karta hai.. Mai nahi jaanta ki Pari use kabhi accept karegi bhi ya nahi.. Aur Kavin vo kabhi Pari ko accept karega ya nahi..' Pradyuman said.

The next day in bureau, everyone came except for Kavin. No one teased him when he entered.

Purvi still didn't talked to him much. All she did was gave him some space and she only informed him about the food, coffee or something from the bureau. Not even a single word has been spoken by her in the way a couple should do.

After a month of their marriage, everyone got to know that Sahil was just a college friend of Purvi and she never loved anyone. 8 years passed by but Kavin and Purvi still sleep seperately. In these 8 years, Kavin never opened his heart to anyone.

Kavin returned back to his house and he was so tired from his work. He accepted Purvi as his wife (only by name) but his heart still belongs to Priya. She saw him coming to house, so she served the dinner on the table and went inside her room.

'Agar aisa hi chalta raha tho Kavin aur Purvi kabhi ek nahi honge.. Agar vo dono ek nahi hue tho mai jo chahti hu vo kaise hoga..?' Shalini thought.

Kavin ate his dinner silently without complaining. Kavin went inside his room and laid down on the bed. He was staring at the ceiling and he was lost in his thoughts or should I say in his past ?

Kavin was very happy and he came to the bureau along with Priya and he announced that he loves Priya and his marriage got fixed with her. Everyone was happy for him when they heard his announcement. They attended every function.

On the marriage day, the bride's family didn't arrive and Kavin got a call from the police saying that Priya met with an accident and she died on the spot along with her family members.

Kavin's tears flowed down his cheeks and he wiped them. He closed his eyes and tried his best to sleep only to be awake again and again due to his nightmares.

Purvi on the other hand closed her eyes and she remembered how she was tied with Kavin.

After Priya's death, one day there was a call in the bureau reporting that some people were kidnapped from a taxi. The CID was investigating about the case when one day, Purvi who came from the airport took the same taxi and was kidnapped by someone.

She opened her eyes and she saw a man lying next to her tied with her. She tried to wake him and found his batch.

'CID OFFICER KAVIN KHANNA..?' She thought and tried to wake him but failed. She opened his rope and tried to wake him again but to her surprise, he woke up when she was untying his ropes.

Kavin woke up and untied her and made her to stand and they came near the door and then..........

________________________________________

A/N : Let me know how many are interested in this story. Do vote and comment, so that I can update soon and you guys can enjoy...