CHAPTER 13: Recipe for Disaster

Start from the beginning

"Who is this Lord Arcanon creep?" Tyler said. "And how are they doing this?" my dad said. "I don't know but I am going to find out" Kendall said.

"How is Arcanon battling monsters with our own Megazord?" I asked. "We have to go out there" Tyler said. "I'll warn Chase" I said. The others left the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

{Touya Todoroki}

Kendall warned us that all our Zords has been activated.

The Dino Charge Megazord: Tri-Stego Formation, Ptera Charge Megazord: Para-Raptor Formation, Futaba Charge Megazord: Pachy Formation and the Spino Charge Megazord: Styraco-Carno Formation was formed.

All of us were on the rooftop. "That's impossible!" Ivan said. "They formed four Megazords? We got to stop them, try calling your Zord Touya!" Shelby said.

"Futaba Zord!" I shouted as I threw my Futaba Charger but it flew right back to me. "What the..." I started to say. "We haven't got control of our Zords" Koda said. "They're heading towards the City Centre, come on!" Shelby said. All of us were heading to the location.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us got to the location. "It's those monsters! They left our Zords!" Tyler said. "Hey, isn't this a Dino Charger?" I questioned as I picked up the Dino Charger. Chase finally arrived to where we were standing. "The Zords are empty, maybe we can control them now" Riley said.

"That monster will destroy those Zords!" Shelby said. "We must stop it!" Koda said.

🐤MEGAZORD BATTLE🐤

"It's Morphin' Time! Dino Charger!" Tyler shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" all of us shouted.  All of us pressed the button on our Dino Chargers and placed it into our Morphers.

"Energize! Ha! Unleash the Power!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Dino Super Drive Saber!" Tyler shouted as he summoned the Dino Super Drive Saber and placed the Dino Charger into it.

"Dino Super Drive Charger! Engage!" the Dino Charger said.

"Dino Super Drive Activate!" Tyler shouted as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

"Battle Mode! Engage!" all of us shouted as we placed our Morphers into the stations.

Koda and Shelby were in the Dino Charge Megazord: Tri-Stego Formation.

Chase, Riley and Ivan were in the Ptera Charge Megazord: Para-Raptor Formation.

I was in the Futaba Charge Megazord: Pachy Formation.

Tyler were in the Spino Charge Megazord: Styraco-Carno Formation.

"All systems go! We're back in the driver seat guys!" Tyler said.

"We must force this beast back!" Ivan said.

"We must stop it!" I said.

Fortress was about to attack us.

"Brace yourselves!" Shelby shouted.

All of us managed to block Fortress' incoming attack.

"How he so strong? We must push harder!" Koda said.

"On three! One, two, three!" Riley said.

All of us pushed the attack away.

"Let's show Snide who's king of the castle!" Tyler said.