[Akutagawa Reaction]

Mori and Fukuzawa sat down first and then Kunikida walked over and sat down next to the president. Yosano and Ranpo would've wanted to sit with the president and Kunikida but they didn't want to be anywhere near that horrible man— so they took a seat on the other sofa next to Atsushi, surprisingly Akutagawa walked over and sat next to them. 

(Couch One: Hirotsu -> Koyo -> Mori -> Fukuzawa -> Kunikida)

(Couch Two: Yosano -> Ranpo -> Kyoka -> Atsushi -> Akutagawa -> Chuuya -> Dazai) 

(The floor 💀: Tachihara -> Gin -> Higuchi) 

Koyo and Hirotsu walked over to Mori and sat next to him since they didn't really know anyone else and Chuuya had run off a while ago with Dazai and still wasn't back.

After about 30 seconds, Chuuya and Dazai walked out, happily talking together, Yosano and Ranpo watched as Kunikida's face darkened when they came into view.

"He got traumatized by something." Yosano chuckled as she whispered to Ranpo.

"Definitely, we need to ask questions once this part is done." He whispered back before turning his attention to the screen as Dazai and Chuuya sat down next to Akutagawa and Atsushi. 

"As you know, it's now Akutagawa's turn!" The voice announced, Higuchi let out a quiet squeal which earned her a judgemental look from Tachihara and Gin. 

"Seriously? Lung Cancer boy?"

"Seriously? My brother?" 

"He's ethereal," Higuchi whispered to herself as Gin giggled and Tachihara rolled his eyes

Atsushi was fighting back all the blood that was rushing to his face as Dazai and Chuuya gave him a strange look. "Hey, what are you guys looking at...?" He awkwardly said. "Shouldn't you be watching the screen...?"

"Yeah... sure cat boy..." Chuuya mumbled with a slight chuckle before looking back to the screen. 

Higuchi looked more worried than flustered for the next photo; "What happened to his eye?! Is he okay?!" 

Akutagawa just rolled his eyes rather than assuring her it was fine; "Shut it, Higuchi."