May's Day on Tuesday

Start from the beginning

'Hehehehe, my turn.~ Oh, Ash honey, I'm going to make you scream Mama for me all day long and beg me to let you surrender. Not that I plan to.~' She cooed and waited for a rough couple of minutes until he came out wearing his usual jeans and dark T-shirt combination.

"Aaah, nothing like a hot shower to wipe off the scent of an hour-long honeymoon with your wife, well...one of them anyway. Wish I knew where the rest were." He said to himself not noticing May creeping up on his right side reaching a right hand over his buttocks with fingers wiggling eagerly with excitement through her sports gloves.

"Hmm? *Pinch!* Yeeeaoooow! Huh?!" Ash squeaked when feeling a hand squeeze one of his buns through his jeans making him turn his head to see May there behind him smiling playfully.

"Hey there, honey.~ Ready for your birthday present from me this time?" May giggled excitedly wearing a cheeky grin before grabbing Ash's waist then swinging him over to the foot of their bed wearing a predatory smile.

"W-whoah....M-May...! Whooof!" He uttered as she exerted her strength making him stumble into the foot of the bed before stumbling onto its surface next. Ash landed on his backside with a thud and May instantly got on top of him placing a knee around each of his legs and keeping her grip on his wrists as if she were a child roughhousing with another.

Ash was distracted by the cleavage window of her tits shaking ever so slightly with every subtle movement she made mesmerizing him and his libido completely. Tackling Ash's wrists down on to the bed May made sure to push her large breasts up into his face as much as she can. He gulped nervously when he felt his member pushing hard into his jeans nearly pushing up into her left thigh in the process. He knew that May could feel it right now,and she smiled gleefully before pushing up her thigh even further between his legs, massaging his crotch.

"Wow, honey, what's gotten into you today? Feel like challenging me again to a Pokemon battle? I know how you get riled whenever we fight, or when seeing me train with Pikachu against the other Pokemon." Ash asked ignoring the feeling of his member stiffening up even more between May's legs.

May tilted her head to the side cutely smirking before moving her right hand away from his wrist, she brought it down between his thighs to strongly cup his bulge between her fingers. Seeing Ash yelp in surprise made her snicker as she began stroking it softly around her hand. He whimpered a bit more with her continuing this treatment wordlessly, that is until the busty brunette leaned down to place a gentle hard kiss on his lips.

"Mmhmmm.~" She moaned into his mouth tasting him and working her lips gingerly around his own in a passionate sloppy manner. Ash relaxed somewhat and closed his eyes tightly before embracing his second wife, May brought her hands up to his face holding his face still and shoving her tongue aggressively down his throat in an act of dominance!

"Mmmph! Hhmmnn!" Ash's eyes opened wide in shock and surprise until he got the idea that May was challenging him to see who exactly was the 'Alpha' in their relationship. With Misty, as fiery as she was, he knew all the redhead wanted was to be loved gently despite her often wanting to be in control. With May however, it was a challenge of seeing who was the weaker between the two. It was hot in an almost competitive way.

Sure, on the outside she had a sweet face and a cheerful personality, but May had a Trainer's pride and often saw Ash as an obstacle to overcome. At least during the years before they got married, she wanted to give back just as hard and make her his bitch, which was kind of a kink exclusively between them and just what she was about to do right now. May mewled even louder swirling her mouth inside of Ash's mouth tasting him hungrily and rolling it over his own. He grabbed her ass from below making her squeal in surprise then overtook her over by forcing his tongue against hers in a more savage act of tongue-wrestling with him in the lead.