Character Profile

Ryder "Roadrunner" Raymond

Age: 21

Occupation: Intern social media brand representative at Harven Social Media Company.

Likes: Wile E Coyote (maybe), instant noodles (College style), to be constantly challenged for motivation.

Dislikes: losing to his competitor, Wile E Coyote (maybe), slow days, boring mundane day-offs.

Personality: fast-paced, observant, competitive.

Goals: Unknown.

Waylon "Wile E. Coyote" Coshner

Age: 24

Occupation: Intern social media brand representative at Harven Social Media Company.

Likes: Roadrunner (maybe), home cooked foods, walks in the park.

Dislikes: show offs, roadrunner (maybe), bundles of heavy workload without a break, pre-packaged meals, spending too much money that goes over his budget.

Personality: Articulate, determined, proficient.

Goals: Unknown

Dylan "Daffy" Dreford

Age: 32

Occupation: Co-Partner/Founder of Harven Social Media Company

Likes: Loves his longtime company partner and husband Bugs, TV, catered food from Door Dash, his favorite green recliner.

Dislikes: people who don't do free samples, people who hate his parade float, backstabbers.

Personality: hot-headed, silly-hearted, laid-back (when he's had his beauty sleep).

Goals: To make life as easy as possible and to be able to come home every day with the one he loves.

Brandon "Bugs" Benther 

Age: 35

Occupation: Co-Partner/Founder of Harven Social Media Company

Likes: Loves his longtime company partner and husband Daffy, carrots, helping others.

Dislikes: People who won't stop talking, people who won't listen to his advice, people who can't even do one-job without messing everything up (with the exception of Daffy of course).

Personality: Wise, open-minded, caring.

Goals: To help promote growth in social media marketing and to be able to come home every day with the one he loves.

Seth "Sylvester" Crows

Age: 24

Occupation: social media brand representative Harven Social Media Company

Likes: Tweety, podcasts about the world around him, innovative shows like Shark Tank that can help bring in future projects for the company.

Dislikes: confrontations, self-centered people, being envious of things he believes he can't have like...the right to be loved.

Personality: quiet, but not afraid to speak up about his opinions.

Goals: To win Tweety's heart and to have a family that will love him for who he is.

Tara "Tweety" Baylor

Age: 22

Occupation: social media brand representative Harven Social Media Company

Likes: Sylvester, chocolate hearts filled with raspberry, fruit, ice cream, sitcoms.

Dislikes: people who complain and don't try, people who take advantage of others.