II

⚠️I don't own Percy Jackson ⚠️

Ten years since last chapter

Hera's pov

Me, Melody, Artemis and Hestia were walking around Olympus together just talking.

Melody was almost 11 years old and she was more and more beautiful by the day. She wasn't like Aphrodite who wore way too much makeup and dressed too sluty, she was naturally beautiful.

But with that came the horrid stares of all the male minor gods and some of the Olympians like Ares, Apollo, and worst of all Zeus. I hated when people stared at Melody.

As we were walking around Melody stopped all of a sudden and looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Mom, I don't like the way every boy is staring at me." Melody said.

Artemis looked around giving every male a death glare. She snapped her fingers and the closest one turned into a jackalope.

"Let's go back to the palace." I said before flashing us all back to my palace.

Later that night

"Mom, does dad know I exist?" Melody asked me.

"Of course he does, he watches over you sometimes to make sure you're ok. Would you like to see a picture of him?" I said

"Sure"

I snapped my fingers and a picture appeared in my hand. I showed Melody the picture and she studied it for a long time.

"He looks really scary." Melody said to me with fear in her eyes.

"But he would never hurt you, I promise."

Time skip 3 years and 2 months.

Melodys pov

Today was the day! I was going to become an official Olympian. I was standing in the middle of the throne room and every demigod, minor god and goddess, satyr and nymph and Olympian was packed into the room with me.

Zeus walked forward to start the ceremony. "We are here today to make Melody an official Olympian, to give her the powers that come with her domain's. And finally, to give her a throne in this room with the rest of the Olympians." Zeus finished his speech and raised his hands and short a beam of power right into my heart.

The rest of the Olympians did the same and I felt immense pain in my body as bright lights blinded everyone in the room. When the light faded everyone gasped and stared at me.

I felt the knowledge of what my powers were and how to use them come into my mind and I felt all my domain's connections to me.

A throne appeared next to Apollo at the end of the line. It was a pale pink that seemed to glow slightly. It had a cushion on the seat that looked like it was made of a cloud. And the throne seemed to emit a claiming aura similar to Hestia's throne.

I walked forward growing to my godly height of 15 feet tall. Darn, I was at least 5 feet shorter than Hestia who was the shortest Olympian. And around 15 feet shorter than Zues, Poseidon and Hades. I sat down on my throne feeling more power flow threw me.

"I introduced to you Melody, 15th Olympian goddess of Beauty,  light, clouds, kindness, children, honesty, and singing." Zues said. "We will now have a party in honor of our newest Olympian."

Second chapter!

~ChocolateLover