Founded

Sunny watered the plants as she smiled underneath of the blue sky with puffy clouds as she watered the plants and vegetables, it had been a while now since Misty technically joined their side whilst on opalines side on the same time but not in a way that they're thinking, zipp starts to trust her again after her redemption back in opalines castle. Misty, got herself a new hair color of her curly mane.

Sparky, was doing much better, much to hitch's relief after they rescued him from opaline with the help of, Misty. Opaline, was still a threat to the mane 5 but now technically the mane 6 now with Misty in their gang. Sunny, surveyed the area of maretime bay as the breeze cooled through Sunny's mane a bit, she turned more to the right of where the forest which lead to bridlewood where, izzy use to live but still visits.

Sunny, takes a look at the woods longer before she sees something blurry in the distance come out, but it looks different. The pony was standing on his hind-hooves, which was unusual because if they're trying to get something, then they go onto their hind-hooves to get the said object.

Sunny: why is that pony on its hind-hooves? Are they hurt?

Sunny, decided to check it out as she left the garden and out of the brighthouse residence before she finally made it but still kept hidden from the pony.

Sunny, stayed behind a bush and peaked and gasp silently once she sees it is not a pony at all! in fact; it's a strange creature that looks about the height of her chest. The creature has a mane on top of his head with the color being (H/C) but doesn't look like it has a coat on his non-existent coat of fur on his body. The color was (S/C) as the eyes are (E/C) and has claws like sparky and feet as well but where not shown because they were covered with something around their feet that is covering it, and sunny has no idea on what they are but the colors on it is (Shoe/Color)

The strange creature looked ragged up with how the way it looked with some filth on the face and something else, the creature was wearing only a grey cover on it and wearing something else on the bottom with the colors looking brown with a few loose holes in them, the creature sat down looking unsure on what to do next. But sunny, does know what to do next which is...

Sunny: (comes out of the bushes and stares at the creature with bewilderment.)

Creature: (looks at sunny before he let out a small gasp before slowly standing up.) e-e-eeeee...

Sunny's mind: "it is saying something!"

Sunny: (clears throat) hello!

Creature: (widen his eyes more)

Sunny: my name is sunny starscout! What is your name?

The creature, did not say anything in return, instead, he just turned around and started running back into the woods like a flash like how zipp does. Sunny, was taken by surprise as she shouted with concern.

Sunny: hold up, wait!

Sunny, then gave chase to the creature as it ran further into the woods as fast as his legs could carry him but, sunny slowly started to catch up and beginning to go fast and catch up to the creature until...

Sunny, can see the creature tripping and falling on his frontside as she soon stopped and looked at the said strange creature. The creature looked at, sunny before he then curled up and started to push back against the tree as he then sat up; front legs to his chest and claws holding onto his strange ears. And before sunny knew it, the creature started to sob while he hyperventilated. Sunny, got close to it but that made the creature curl up more. Sunny, was curious whilst being sympathetic at the same time for the trembling creature.

Sunny: (sympathetic frown) are you okay?

The creature, didn't replied. Instead, he kept on sobbing, with each sob, the creature finally said in a young colts voice.

Creature: p-please...d-d-don't hurt me...

Sunny, was at first confused but was sadded when he said those words. Sunny looked down on his legs to see that there were bruises physical on them, along with the arms. Did the unicorns of bridlewood did this? Or did somepony else did? Either way, this creature was hurt and, sunny must do something to help this creature out.

Creature: stop. I-I'll be good. I promise, I won't do it again. Just...please stop......(sob) (sob)

Sunny, put a hoof on his shoulder but he shrieked a little and curled up even more, with only his mane visible. Sunny took a deep breath and said softly...

Sunny: it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you. I don't want to hurt anypony for that matter! I'm sorry I upset you, please. It's okay if you're scared, i was curious on what you are. Can you tell me your name?

The creature looked up slowly meeting Sunny's warm eyes and smile before the said creature starts to calm down by stopped sobbing but still having his cheeks stained, the boy started stuttering as if he was trying to speak but all it came out was gibberish but soon stopped until he fidgeted with his fingers.

Sunny: hello?

The creature didn't respond before, sunny called him out again gently before, the young creature looked up at, sunny as she asked.

Sunny: how old are you?

Creature: I'm 7...

Sunny: what's your name...

Creature: (looks away from sunny before looking down on the ground again.) Anon...

End of chapter

Words: 968