(HC) Siblings 1

AAHHH THIS IS MY FAVORITE HC SKOSKSBDJ
(They use she/they) Sibling 1:
Sibling one is who we all know and love as Osmp!Ranboo.
They are the oldest of the three. She is fully an endermen. They do have one green, one red eye though.
But the reason why she's in Osmp instead of the End like Ran, is because the portal opened, it wasn't just ranboo that went through. She did too. She got teleported to the Osmp. For some reason, the portal doesn't take you to the same dime- I mean server, as others. Or at least most of the time it doesn't.
When she got teleported they met everyone on the server. They also met a guy named Tubbo. Her and Tubbo fell in love. They got married actually.
After a long time of living their, she runs into someone. Someone familiar. Who would've guessed, it was their brother, Aimsey.

(He uses he/him) Aimsey:
Aimsey in the middle child. He was also fully endedmen, but they had red eyes and some white hair in the back.
But like many, he went through the portal. He was hesitant so he waited untill he could'nt hold it in anymore. He wanted to start a new life, and he wanted to see his siblings. He didn't know what'll happen, but he finally went through. He spawned in the Osmp. After a few days, he found her. He found his sister. He was happy, he missed her. They spent a lot of time together, but nothing else happened.. Yet.