Chapter 216 Elopement

Start from the beginning

  "I only envy mandarin ducks but not immortals. Pharmacist Zhang really has a deep love for Mrs. Zhang!" Unexpectedly, a child of a big family would rather leave the family and live in seclusion on a deserted island in order to be with his beloved. The power of love is indeed powerful!

  "Young Master, thank you." Shen Xuyao smiled, picked up the tea bowl, lowered his head and took a sip of tea.

  "Hahaha, you're laughing so hard. You're a pharmacist who was born in mainland China, and you're running away with your wife. I said, Master, are you so good at lying? Look at how you fooled those three fools." In the sea of consciousness, Xiaoyan was already laughing so hard.

  "Why are you laughing? What's so funny? Do you want me to say that I am Shen Xuyao and that I am a wanted criminal in Card Master Continent?"

  "You guys are really good at lying!"

  "Pharmacist Zhang, did you come to our Tal Town to sell potions and magical artifacts? Did you sell the potions and magical artifacts, and you still want to take Mrs. Zhang to live in seclusion?" After thinking about it, Yue En asked up.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao sighed softly. "How should I put it? Although living on a desert island is very free, it is quite troublesome. The main reason is that there are no spirit stones, and it is difficult to find training resources. Furthermore, food for the soul pet is also a problem, and you cannot always provide it to the soul. Do you like to eat pearl powder and shell powder? So, my partner and I discussed it and we wanted to find a place where we can live in seclusion and have resources for cultivation."

  Hearing this, Yue En blinked. "Isn't this kind of place hard to find?"

  "That's not impossible. If Pharmacist Zhang and Mrs. Zhang are willing to join our town master's mansion, we can send special personnel to help them sell potions and magic weapons, and also send special personnel to help them purchase medicinal materials and refining materials. In this case, You two don’t have to worry about these trivial matters. In addition, there are many guards in our town master’s mansion, and the safety is very guaranteed. If you two don’t like people waiting around and like to be clean, you can set up formations in the yard. , I can also ask the people in the Town Lord’s Mansion not to disturb you two. In this way, you two can live in seclusion and earn spiritual stones for cultivation. If there is a lack of cultivation resources, our Melis family can also help you. Go and buy it, you two won’t have any worries. Isn’t it said that a small person hides in the wild and a big person hides in the city?”

  Hearing Ze En's words, Shen Xuyao took it seriously and nodded repeatedly. "Well, what the young master said makes sense. If someone helps us take care of some trivial matters, we can relax more."

  "But, we still have to go find our savior? We stay here now, how can we find someone?" At this point, Murong Jin tugged at Shen Xuyao's sleeve.

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao looked at his wife. "Oh, if you didn't tell me, I would have forgotten."

  "Oh? Are Pharmacist Zhang and Mrs. Zhang looking for someone?"

  Turning his head, Shen Xuyao faced Ze En. "Yes, young master, my wife and I were attacked by monsters before. Fortunately, we were saved by a benefactor and we did not die. Therefore, we want to find our savior. We would like to express our gratitude to her."

  "Pharmacist Zhang, you are from the mainland of the pharmacist. You have only been in the mainland of the magician for more than ten years. . How about this, you stay at my house and we help you find your savior, what do you think?"

  "this……"

  Seeing Shen Xuyao's hesitation, Zeen smiled. "Don't worry, Pharmacist Zhang. Our Melis family is one of the four major families in the Magician Continent. My grandfather is the lord of Tianbao City. It is very convenient for us to find someone."

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao looked at Ze En, then turned to his lover beside him. "Madam, what do you think?"

  "It would be the best if the young master Melis is willing to help. As the young master said, we are not familiar with the place we live in, and it is indeed difficult to find people in this vast sea. There are many people in the Meiris family. If there is Melis The family will help find someone. Then we won't have to work so hard." After thinking about it, Murong Jin agreed.

  "Well, that's true." With that said, Shen Xuyao took out a piece of animal skin from the space ring and handed it to Zain. "Young Master, this is the portrait of my benefactor. It's up to the Young Master to find him. When he is found, we husband and wife will be very grateful."

  "Zhang Yaoshi, you are too polite." With that said, Zain took the animal skin and unfolded it to look at the portrait on the animal skin.

  Looking at Kane's portrait, Zayn couldn't help but startled. Xian and Yue En also widened their eyes in astonishment.

  "This, this is not..."

  Sean just finished speaking halfway, when he felt that his foot was stepped on by his elder brother again. It hurt so much that he didn't dare to say the rest of the sentence.

  "Oh? Second Young Master knows my savior?"

  Being watched so enthusiastically by Shen Xuyao, Xian smiled awkwardly. "No, I don't know him." Did he dare to say that he knew him?

  "Oh, Pharmacist Zhang misunderstood. My second brother just thought that the female soul pet teacher in the portrait looked a lot like my fourth sister, so he was so surprised." Zain explained with a smile.

  "Does Fourth Miss look like my savior?" Shen Xuyao asked doubtfully, raising his eyebrows.

  "Yes, there are three points similar." Nodding, Yue En said so. Can it be different? That's their cousin!

  "Zhang Yaoshi, do you know the name of this soul pet master?"

  Hearing Zeen's inquiry, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "I don't know. The situation was critical at that time, and we didn't bother to ask the benefactor's name, so the benefactor left. Therefore, my wife and I don't know each other's name."

"Oh, so that's it!" Nodding, Zaen felt a little more at ease.

  "Zhang Yaoshi, if you and your wife find your benefactor, will you go to seek refuge with her?" After thinking about it, Yue En asked tentatively.

  Hearing this, Shen Xuyao shook his head. "My wife and I have never thought about seeking refuge with anyone. We just want to live a pure and secluded life. The other party is our savior. After we find her, we plan to send her some potions and magic weapons to express our gratitude to her for saving her life. We don’t like to owe others.”

  "That's it! Then, what if she invites you? One of you is a pharmacist and the other is a weapon refiner. You are both rare talents. What if your savior thinks you are very powerful and wants to invite you to her home? Where is your Majesty?"

  "I haven't thought about this." At this point, Shen Xuyao smiled.

  "We won't go. Favor is kindness, transaction is transaction, the two should not be confused. She saved us, and we are grateful to her. However, if she asks for a favor and asks us to work for her, we will not go of."

  "Well, my wife is right. Brothers have settled accounts. If we do business with our benefactor, we will definitely suffer. Then it is not worth it." Shen Xuyao deeply agreed with his wife's words.

  "Indeed, Mrs. Zhang is so kind!" Murong Jin's words made the three Zeen brothers feel at ease.