Chapter 210 The hero's idea

Start from the beginning

  "The last time you two saw them was November, and the transaction time they agreed with our Feng family was September. Unfortunately, they terminated the transaction temporarily. Where are you, nephew Xu Xian?"

  "The last time I saw them was in August. That was half a year after the Yuehua Palace appeared." After thinking about it, Xu Hong told the truth.

  "So, the last transaction between Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin was with the Yu family. After that, the couple never appeared again." Thinking of this, Town Master Feng frowned deeply.

  "Thinking about it, the two of them should have disguised themselves by now, and their soul pets have also disguised themselves. Moreover, they can also block their bloodline. Even if we meet them on the street, we may not recognize them." At this point, Xu Hong was very surprised. It's depressing.

  "Actually, there is no way to find them."

  Hearing this, everyone looked at the male lead. "Oh, what can nephew Xuanyuan do? Can you tell me?"

  "Wait, they have got so many spirit treasures, they must be promoted. When Murong Jin advances to the fifth level, we will naturally find them!"

  "Yes, Murong Jin is a poison master. When he advances, the poisonous gas will inevitably leak out. It will be easy to find them then." Town Master Feng agreed with this.

  "Before, Shanshan, Taoist Brother Xuanyuan, and I investigated and found that when Murong Jin was promoted to the fourth level, he was promoted on an island off the east coast. So, if Murong Jin is promoted to the fifth level, I think he You should also go to a deserted island overseas to advance." After thinking about it, Feng Zhang said this.

  "In that case, why don't the four of us go to overseas islands to try our luck, maybe we can find the two of them." After thinking about it, Town Master Xu thought that the two of them might be hiding on the deserted island.

  Hearing this, City Lord Feng smiled. "Nephew Xu Xian is also interested in these two?"

  "Of course, I think that in the entire Card Master Continent, there is no one who is not interested in these two people. What do you think? Two nephews." As he spoke, Town Master Xu's eyes fell on Zhang Yun and Xu Bin

  Asked this, the two laughed awkwardly. Which soul pet master would not be interested in Lingbao?

  "In that case, we can go find the whereabouts of these two people together." After thinking about it, City Lord Feng said. Before finding someone, naturally more people are more powerful, and the more people willing to help, the better. But once someone is found, there will be no problem without these people.

  After everyone discussed it, they left Dashi Village together and took a boat to go to sea to find the whereabouts of Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin.

  …………………………………………

  On the sea ship.

  Ever since Shen Xuyao and Murong Jin killed the Longhu brothers, they had become well-known ruthless men on the ship, and no one dared to cause trouble for them anymore.

  Four years in the deep sea area is a test of life and death for everyone on the ship. From the easier rays at first, to the larger sea beasts, which are more difficult at the end, every fight takes some lives.

  In the fourth year after entering the deep sea area, the ship encountered attacks from various poisonous sea beasts. At the beginning, they were small characters such as squid fish and squid, and later turned into extremely poisonous ten thousand poisonous jellyfish, A ruthless character like the Ten Thousand Poison Lionfish.