Chapter 207 Babies, please give me some recommendations

Depuis le début

  In Xiao Feng's cabin. At this moment, Xiao Feng, Xiao Yong, Wu Chao, and three guardians, a total of six people gathered here.

  "Uncle Yang, who were those two level four soul pet masters yesterday?"

  Hearing Xiao Feng's inquiry, the other party's protector Yang Shu said: "I asked around and they said they are civilian soul pet masters. One is named Wang Ming and the other is named Fang He. They are cousins."

  "Wang Ming? Fang He? Never heard of it?"

  "Oh Brother Six, he's just a nobody, why do you bother to investigate? In the evening, let Uncle Yang and Uncle Mu go directly, kill them, and take the blood-striped shells from their hands." He smiled, Xiao Yong was not here Said intentionally.

  "Uncle Wang can also go. Uncle Wang's strength is not low." Nodding his head, Wu Chao said the same.

  Hearing this, Xiao Feng looked at the two of them, then turned to look at Uncle Yang. "Uncle Yang, what do you think?"

  Upon hearing his master's question, Uncle Yang frowned. "Liu Shao, this matter is not that simple. There must be a reason for the abnormality. The reason why Wang Ming and Fang He were able to hunt so many blood-striped shells was because the two brothers cooperated very tacitly during the battle. What's more, Fang He He’s unique hidden weapon is very powerful.”

  "Uncle Yang is talking about Fang He's silver needle?" During the previous battle, Xiao Feng had been watching from the side, so he also saw Murong Jin's silver needle.

  "Yes, that hidden weapon is very strange and surprisingly powerful. In fact, I suspect that the hidden weapon is poisonous."

  Hearing this, Xiao Yong couldn't help but widen his eyes. "Poisonous, can't it? They are two martial artists? We have seen soul pets. They are not poison refiners, so how can they use poison?"

  "That's right, Uncle Yang, is this unlikely?" Shaking his head, Wu Chao didn't quite believe it either.

  "Three young masters. Poison masters are not the only ones who can use poison. Moreover, anyone who can get on this ship and pay 10 million spiritual stone shipping fees is definitely not a good person."

  "Fellow Daoist Yang is right. Wang Ming and Fang He usually wear simple clothes, but they have many protective weapons. Moreover, they live in a double room on the fourth floor, and the ticket price is three yuan per person. Ten million. It can be seen that these two people are not as innocent and harmless as they appear." Nodding, Uncle Wang said the same thing.

  "Yes, six out of ten martial arts masters who are too rich are robbers, and they are engaged in the business of killing people and selling goods. Such people are desperadoes. They are proficient in poisons, hidden weapons, and various methods of killing. They are very good at it. Not easy to mess with." In response, Uncle Mu also said the same.

  After looking at the three people, Xiao Yong snorted coldly. "It's just two fourth-level soul pet masters. When the three uncles said so, they became a scourge."

  "No, how can it be so evil!" Curling his lips, Wu Chao didn't quite believe it.

  "Since the three uncles said no, let's forget it. Anyway, the three uncles also hunted a lot of blood-striped shells. Our own blood-striped shells are enough for the soul pet for a while." After thinking about it, Xiao Feng Say so.

  Hearing what Xiao Feng said, the other two people were disappointed, but they didn't say anything more.

  …………………………………………