A new start 🤍Todobaku!

WARNING! THIS COULD CONTAIN FLUFF ! also this is my first time writing fluff so don't freak out if it's bad!

Also enjoy! 

Katsukis Pov!

Today was no different than any other day, katsuki got up got dressed like usual but he felt something different as he was walking to class. Why do I feel strange today.. katsuki thought to himself as he sat down, deku was being loud as usual and four eyes lecturing him. When Tanya was yelling at deku, bakugous mind starts to spin he felt like he was gonna melt. Katsuki sighed and decided to shrug it off thinking nothing of it.. 

after awhile he decided to go outside to get some fresh air threw his system, the blond sat down and closed his eyes hoping to sleep and skip thru the day. 

Todorokis Pov!

The peppermint looking guy walked out side trying got look for the Blondie, looking behind trees and around corners he had finally spotted the sleeping Pomeranian. He walked up to the blond and nudged him a bit "bakugou, it's time to wake up! We still have class" todoroki stood back up and grabbed his hand. "Bakugou! Wake up! We're gonna be late!" Todoroki said now angry with the blond, "if you're not gonna wake up I'm just gonna go" the angry peppermint waited for a bit, with no response he finally left but was pulled back by a hand grabbing his "dont go.. please I really don't wanna be alone right now.." todoroki looked at the now crying blond. "Hey, hey! Why are you crying!?" The peppermint didn't know what to do since he has never seen the blond cry before. "Somethings wrong! I can feel it.. my mind won't stop spinning and when I'm in the school It feels like me skin is gonna burn off!" The blond said almost mumbling but todoroki could make out what he was saying. "Hey are you sick?" Todoroki placed his hand on the blonds forehead. And katsuki was in fact sick.. 

nobody's pov! 

The peppermint lifted the sobbing Pomeranian and headed for his dorm. As soon as they got there todoroki placed the Blondie on his bed and went to go get a wet cloth and some medicine. "Here. Open wide i have to give you so,e medicine so the fever goes down" katsuki fought back for awhile not wanting to taste the medicine knowing it tasted bad. "Bakugou! Please just take the medicine!" Katsuki opened his mouth crying due to his head hurting badly. "Thank god!" Todoroki said sighing. "Hey Bakugou, I really have to head to class you can call me if you need anything ok?" Bakugou nodded his head and dozed off.

AUTHORS NOTE:

Guys! This is a lot and I think imma do part two of this so just let me know if I should do a part two! 

Anyways word count! (481 words ) 

Doing great! 👍 anyways love y'all have a great day/night and please spread good vibes! ❤️❤️