The kiss was exquisite, the hunger for her grew, he opened his eyes to see how far they were from the house and knew that if anyone looked out they could see them, so he picked Pen up from her waist without letting go of the kiss, even using his tongue. He supported her against a nearby tree and lowered her to the ground.

Colin couldn't control himself anymore, this time he took Penelope's legs with each hand and lifted her, making her hug his body with them, he began to rub against her private parts. Pen moaned, Colin didn't understand how he could feel getting more demanding, he kissed her neck and went down her breasts, with one hand he took her breasts out of her dress and began to kiss them sweetly, Pen began to moan louder when he put one in his mouth and massaged it with his tongue.

-Oh Colin, what are you doing to me- Penelope whispered.

-No, my sweet Pen, what are you doing to me?- Colin's voice was totally guttural.

He took her down and laid her on the grass. When he was going to take off her underwear, he realized what he was doing. He looked to the sides.

-what's happening? -Penelope asked, blushing. The image of her in front of him was quite a vision, the green grass with a couple of leaves, Penelope's reddish hair everywhere, her blue dress rolled up on her trunk, she was totally ready.

-Forgive me Pen, I can't do it.

-what? she said confused

-I want to do it! God is my witness that I want more than anything in the world, but I can't, not until you be my wife.

Colin helped Penelope get up, fixing her dress, her hair, for Colin it was unthinkable why he had not realized how much he adored that woman.

-Do I already look presentable?

-Yes- Colin lied- but let's wait for your redness to go down.

Penelope was embarrassed by the comment and blushed again.

-You're impossible- Colin smiled and kissed her cheek.

Penelope pushed him away with her arms and a big smile.

-So- Colin said, cradling her hands from side to side- do you give me permission to court you?

-Are you sure you're not doing it because you feel bad?

-You don't see how you bring me, I have searched for you tirelessly for two months, with the only clue that you were in Scotland with your matchmaker aunt -he gave her a small kiss- do you still doubt it?

-Then why did you say -Pen couldn't say those words that just remembering them broke her heart- that -She continued- you say that you never were courting me.

-because I didn't know I was doing it, now looking back, it's evident to me that I was courting you, I always arrived at an event and the first thing I looked for, was a yellow dress and exceptional reddish hair -Colin smiled which made Pen too - when I traveled, the first thing I wanted to do was tell you what had happened, I thought: My Pen would love this food or this view or this festival.

- your Pen? - she mocked

- yes, mine - he gave her another small kiss - I wrote to you immediately, it didn't take long for you to answer my letters. You were always there even when you weren't, so I didn't know the difference. But looking for you for two months without knowing anything about you, or if I was going to see you again, gave me perspective and believe me, I will never take you for granted again. So if you let me court you? My dear Pen.

Pen just looked at him, enjoying his uncertain face.

-please? Yeah? You leave me? -begged the third Bridgerton.

-Alright. But...

Colin snorted - but what?

-If you deny me again in public or private, I swear to you Colin Bridgerton that you will not even greet me.

-That's about it, my love -he kisses her again- do you think you return to London this Saturday and I travel next Wednesday?

-Why? I like it here- Penelope said.

- And since I will start courting you in front of the ton if we stay here, I also have to ask your mother's permission.

-But we can't wait, at least until the season starts?

-There are still three months left for that. If we wait that long we would have to get married in at least six months- he said desperately, his member was still throbbing against his pants. -I really can't wait that long.

-Colin, I have been waiting for you for years, I even saw how you got engaged to another woman, and I was publicly shamed for your words, I really like it here, can't you wait, for me?

Colin was speechless, how to deny her that, and if she wanted to wait, he would have to. He didn't know how, because right there he was still thinking about taking away his virtue in front of her aunt's house. But if she asked Penelope to wait, he would do it.

-Okay, but you'll have to make sure of one thing- he said very seriously.

-about what?

-Don't leave us alone- he smiled mischievously- Tell your cousin to help us.

-Colin! - Penelope scold him smiling- youre ridiculous.

-And who has me like this? -He got close enough to kiss her again.

-I? -Penelope said like someone who doesn't want the thing.

-who else?

Penelope smiled and this time it was she who kissed him.

-How could I be so blind?

-I don't know- Pen laughed.

-did I say it out loud?

They both laughed

-Well, go now, it's already dark and ideas are starting to occur to me, tomorrow I'll come and pay you a formal visit.

-Good night -Pen released Colin's hands and walked towards the house.

-Good night- said Colin-he raised his hand and waved it goodbye.

Penelope looked at him again and couldn't believe everything that had happened, she ran and hung on his neck, they kissed deeply.

Now Penelope knew that Colin would always catch her no matter how she fell for him.