"Why??why did you do that without my permission?? You are using me tight??" She shouted at him and his tears started rolling down her cheeks.

He was okay with her outburst at first but those lines of him using her made his blood never in his wildest dreams he would do that to her and even not to any other women.

"Look heer I didn't took any advantage or something, you are misunderstanding" he stated trying to be calm.

He sighed and held her by hair waist and placed her on his lap and kissed her forehead while she was just silent not meeting his eyes.

"Biwi do you know why I denied your gift downstairs" he questioned her while she shook her head in denial.

"I did it because I didn't want anyone to know what special gift I gave to my adorable wife." He said while pinching her nose making her scrunch.

"And why did you ever thought of the fact that I will misbehave with you?" He questioned making her go silent.

"So.. what is my gift?" She asked changing the topic .

He didn't uttered anything and placed his lips on hers softly still not moving. Than he pulled back and smirked seeing his effects on her as her cheeks were in deep red in colour.

"This was your gift babe, did you want anyone to know about this" he asked knowing about her shy nature and he knew he got the knew topic to tease her, chuckling at his own thoughts he hugged her tightly feeling at peace.

Now heer was embarrassed at what she thought but was surprised at how he kissed her making her blush. She wanted to have her first kiss very special and no doubt he made.

She was happy that he is opening up to her and even showing her affection which she always yearned for. She was now hell bent to make Vihaan pay for his behaviour at the initial months of their marriage.

~

Yuvaan was grinning from ear to ear thinking about his plan which he is gonna execute.

He composed himself and rang the bell of the house. The lady opened the door smiling at him , she welcomed him inside while he touched her and her husband's feet taking blessings.

They made him sit and offered items to drink and eat which he happily did after some random chit chat he started with his main motive.

"Uncle, aunty aapko toh pta hi hai ki humare kehne pe aapne rishta manna tha " to which they nodded and he continued.

He sniffled a bit to which Anjali said "aree yuvaan why are you crying beta? Ankit also showed his concern, Anjali quickly came over his side and patted his back calming him down.

"Vo aunty you know how much I love Diya, and I know she loves me too but is in denial. Sid Bhai also said that he won't let her marry me thinking she has been Forced" diya's parents didn't knew that sid cancelled their arrangements.

They can sense yuvaan's true love for their beloved daughter. They also knew Rajvanshi's since long time and know that their daughter wil be happy with them.

Both of them first looked at Yuvaan who was looking down and then at eachother nodding their heads Ankit spoke "yuvaan you don't have to worry about anything, we will make sure that you both will get your love. In return you have to promise me that you will keep my daughter happy."

Yuvaan was on cloud nine after hearing this, he mentally praised himself for his master plan. He didn't wanted to manipulate them and was sorry for that but for Diya he could do anything and he promised himself to make her fall for him genuinely and love her unconditionally.

"Aree uncle yeh bhi koi kehne ki baat hai?? Bass ek kaam aur tha " voiced Yuvaan.

"Actually hum sab Bhai and unki wives Goa Jaa rhe the business award function ke liye so dadi suggested all the coupled to have a miny vacation. So can we take Diya along??" He said while showing his puppy eyes to which they happily agreed..

"Main Diya se ek baar mil aaun??" He asked all excitedly.

"Yaa sure , we won't mind" Said Anjali.

Yuvaan quickly got up and went towards the stairs. He looked behind finding both of them busy with eachother.

He took it as an opportunity and came outside where Diya's room balcony is. He smirked thinking about his Challenge and quickly climbed up making sure not to be noticed by anyone.

When he reached there he saw Diya was so engrossed in her phone. Knocking on her window made her jump in fear. She quickly opened the window door .

"Were you missing me babygirl?" Yuvaan whispered in his deep husky voice making her shiver.

~

Vedika was now having her walk in the garden. Her phone ranged grabbing her attention but frowned seeing an unknown number.

As she answered the call her body started shivering out of fear and she quickly ended the call and blocked the number observing her surroundings she sighed thinking nobody saw her freaking out and quickly entered the house..

~

So how was the chapter?? Hope so it wasn't boring. Was it??

Do comment vote and follow..
Guys follow up my insta account..

Also I have revealed the tropes too..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
The Rajvanshi's ~ An unfading love sagaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें