We ordered Thepla made from gram flour, whole wheat flour, fenugreek and spices with Sev Tameta nu sak which is fried Vegetables preparation. Spicy,sweet ,tangy all combo. She also ordered khaman dhokla steamed snack of ground lentils and chick pea flour, while I went for Chorafali crunchy bites.In liquids, I wanted something healthy because I am on diet. Not like Anand sir is around but I'll stay true to myself so I ordered kadhi,which is delicately made and sweetened with jaggery. While Prisha ordered dhoodpak which is very much similar to Rice pudding, but better than that.

Aside from food, I imaged how hard her life might have been, She never showcased it but losing parents at a young age, being adopted, settling in , all the changes, everything takes time

She never showcased it but losing parents at a young age, being adopted, settling in , all the changes, everything takes time. I would never be able to cope up with things like this.
She was eating like she has never seen food before. I smiled at the scene in front of me, just a careless Prisha, all happy. Munching on her food.

We paid the money to the waiter, and I started thinking of different ways to go approach my elder brother and ask him for more money. Not like he'll deny, but still he's elder one and gave up on his dreams so I can follow mine. " I will give the winning reward to my brother"
I said to Prisha.
" If I win, I'll give it to swati di"
She said.
" Yes, let's treat our elder siblings this time. They also matter " I told.

We started walking back home. It was 9 pm, mom might be worried about my whereabouts but I don't need to Worry, My brother always handles such situations.
“ It was my dad” she whispered.
I looked at her confusion plastered all over my face, I looked around to see if her dad is around. Nope. Road is empty.
Just few boys drinking cigars on their bike, nothing else.
" He was the reason I cried " She said.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

(Prisha's POV)

I had the urge to tell Ishan why I cried earlier. I wanted to open up and share this to someone.
At this moment only Ishan felt right, he consoled me and cheered me up. He gave me a feeling that he is there for me when  I need it.

" He made you cry? " Ishan questioned. I nodded. Telling Ishan the reality of my Dad might weaken the relations of Kishan's with our family members. Not like he'll tell his family about this, would he?
“ Ishan, Promise me you won't tell this to anyone. No one!" I wanted an assurance. Somehow I have a feeling he might break my promise but he isn't a Gossiper or drama lover.

" Nope. Come on I told no one that Riddhima and Sudhir are a thing " Ishan deliberately spoke shaking his head.
" But you just told me " His eyes widened and he covered his mouth. " No.. No.. That's not what I mean, I say.. Ugh. That I don't tell anyone " He panicked. Panicked Ishan is funny, a light giggle left my mouth seeing his reaction when he spilled out the secret of our friends.
I'll deal with Riddhima later.

" Ishan chill. Gotchu" I calmed him down. We sat on a bench in the park. This was the park I cried in the morning. I looked at Ishan, he was mesmerized by the night sky. We are lucky to live in an area which is not metropolitan atleast stars are visible in the night sky.
“ he doesn't like me" I spoke up.
Ishan gave his whole attention to me as I started speaking.

" He thinks it was a wrong choice adopting me because I am nothing like he expected me to turn out. " I sighed.
Ishan didn't say a thing but listened quietly to me.
“ He keeps discriminating between me and swati di. Swati di is just an angel she deserves the world, she's the only one in the family I trust upon. I am scared he will ruin our relationship”

Ishan Processed all the information, he didn't say anything just lightly nodded his head.
His gaze was fixed into the sky.
“ I didn't knew he was this cruel" Ishan spoke up .
“ we always thought of him as a sweet and kind man. You know a thoughtful person”

" People have two faces Ishan"I got up. It's getting late and we have to leave. He followed by.
Since the park was just opposite to our colony we reached their within a minute.

Before getting inside, Ishan held my hand, I turned towards him.
" Look Prish.  I promise to not say it to anyone and I don't break promises. I am really sorry you have to go through all that. It's stupid if I sit and give unasked solutions when I am not on your shoes I don't completely understand your problem. But I do understand if you need anyone to talk to I'll always be there for you.

|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|•|

Niche jo star wala button hai uspe Gujarati food phenk ke maaro ya fir bade bhai/behno ke paise, mujhe nahi pata bas dab jaana chahiye.

Me chali time pass karne, Wattpad!!
Inke liye jaana baja de.

" Hole hole saajna, dheere dheere baalma.. Ohoo.... "