"Come on yall, we're out." Dez says walking towards the door with Dez.

I'm so close to saying fuck this making him wait game and let him-

"Let's go Tara." Dez says from where him and Zain stood in the doorway.

"I'm coming damn." I say grabbing my bag and phone.

"That ass in that sundress tho babe." Dez said as I walked past him.

"Thank you. With no panties on either." I said smirking at him as I slide my hand over my ass.

"That's all types of fucked up Tara." He said pushing me out the way as he walked past making me laugh.

*

"Mommy!" I shouted giving my mom a big hug like I don't talk to her all the time and see her.

"We missed you mommy." Dez said mocking me hugging the both of us.

"Yall get on my damn nerves." My mom laughed.

"Dez move. She's all mine."

"Don't do my son-in-law like that." My mom said.

"Where? I only see ya grandson's dad."

"You see how she treat me." He said shaking his head. "And ya boyfriend, don't get beat up out here Tara."

"Boyfriend?" Nya asks walking up to us with Dez's mom Shannon.

"Stop yall." I smiled shyly hugging the both of them.

"Yo lil nigga come here!" Shaun called to Dez.

"What dickhead?" Dez called back walking towards him and Rock.

"Dez make me beat your grown ass." His mom called after him.

"Look at yall grandbabies trying to sneak snacks with their bad asses." I pointed at Zain, Shae, Micah, and Rocky.

"I'ma beat them." My mom said as her and Dez's mom walked off.

"So you aren't single anymore, huh?" Nya asks smiling.

"You gotta stop." I said chuckling.

"Shit, I'm with you. Usually I'll be like nah fuck him you don't need him and that's my lil brother, but this time I'm all for this change Dez is trying to keep pushing. I believe him this time."

"I do to, kinda. I still can't help but to have a slight guard up tho."

"As you should, you done had ya heartbroken too many times not to. Over time it'll get completely right tho. Trust me I know, Shaun use to be a asshole to me at times and I mean asshole."

I nodded. "That's my thing to. Like teenage Dez was a dope ass boyfriend, but I guess being away and having hoes throw it at him affected that. He's trying now tho."

"True." She nodded. "But did he get the p yet tho? Now that's a question that needs answered."

"No I've been holding out on that and it's getting so hard."

"See when you mad at ya dude you gotta let him eat it, but no inside privileges."

"Shit his ass don't even deserve that. Nah, let me stop talking shit because I'm more than for it right about now."

"Dez Tara wants you to-" Nya started to yell towards him, but I covered her mouth.

"Bitch I will hurt you." I said laughing.

Want me to what? Dez texted me.

👅😼, I text him back.

😏
🍆 too?

I look up at him shaking my head.

😒, he sent me.

"Mommy." Zain asks running over to me leaning into me.

"Yes Zain?"

"When you gonna have another baby?"

Nya laughed.

"Who the hell sent you to ask that? Ya dad?" I ask.

"No grandma." He said referring to my mom.

"Well tell ya grandma when you're a teenager." I said watching him run off telling her.

"Tara don't play with me about my grandbabies." My mom called. I just shook my hand.

"They're all funny." Nya said. "You don't want more kids?"

"I do, but no time soon. What about you since I'm getting questioned?"

"Nah, I'm good with my two. I wanted two kids and got them both at once so I'm good."

"I want a daughter whenever I do have another baby, I'ma name her Hailee."

"That's cute. Didn't Dez name Zain?"

"Yeah. Even tho I wanted him to be a Jr. with the nickname Dj, but I love the name Zain."

"Shaun just had to have his Jr. he wasn't playing about Micah's name."

"Them Clark men. I tell ya."

"You ain't lie."

*

"Sonny you a sucker always trying to leave us." Dez said mushing Zain's head as he laughed.

My mom wanted him for the night so that's where he is going.

"I'm popular." He said making us laugh.

"Boy go on somewhere." Dez said laughing.

After saying bye to my mom and Zain and everybody else me and Dez were in the car leaving.

"We going straight home?" He asks.

"Let's go get ice cream first." I said.

"Ard."

*

"I want a Reese's blizzard medium." I ordered as we got to the front of the line at Dairy Queen.

"I'll just take a strawberry smoothie extra strawberries." Dez order standing behind me.

It's crowded as hell in here and he's annoyed, but stayed since I wanted it so bad.

"Thank you baby daddy." I said as we walked out with our orders.

He shook his head grinning. "You're welcome."

"Baby let me taste yours." I said.

"Oh it's baby now?" He asks holding his drink out for me to get a sip from his straw.

"Damn greedy." He said snatching it from me as I continued to drink.

"That's good."

"Let me taste yours." He said.

I give him a bite. "That's good too." He said opening the car door for me.

"Wow," Somebody said making us turn and look.

"So this is why you've been ignoring me the past couple of months. If you wanted your family back all you had to do was say so." She starts to walk away but Dez stops her because I'm sure he noticed the same thing I noticed.

How could you not notice that?

"How far along are you?" He asks.

"Six months and before you ask I'm not sure if the baby is yours. You'll get your DNA test when she's born, so until then be your happy family."

She?

She.

A she that could possible be Dez's baby.

I sat in the car quiet while we drove home. I didn't know how to take this. Who the fuck would know how to take the fact that the man they're in love with could be having a baby with somebody else.

"Well I'm guessing you don't want ya pussy ate anymore?" Dez asks trying to cut the tension.

I shot him a vicious glare. Not in the mood for his shit at all right now.

"Okay." He mumbled while parking the car.

....