At this time, outside the city, the man with the sharp mouth and monkey cheeks found Fang Huai angrily.

  He took the IOU written by Fang Huai and slapped Fang Huai on the face, causing Fang Huai to fall directly into the rain on the ground, "Damn Fang Huai, you almost killed me, do you know? Your niece is already the commander's wife, and you asked me to go to her to ask for a debt."

  Upon hearing this, Fang Huai covered his swollen face, coughed up blood, and his eyes gleamed, "Really? Hua Mi hooked up with the commander? Isn't that a good thing?"

  He actually got into a relationship with the commander, hahaha, this was something Fang Huai didn't expect.

  Although he had felt in the past that the relationship between Gong Yi and Hua Mi had an unexplainable ambiguity.

  But Fang Huai thought that Hua Mi would only serve as Gong Yi's underground lover at best.

  After all, how could there be only one woman among those big shots?

 Fang Huai seemed to see the luxurious upper class waving from him.

  He has endless supplies and money, and Gong Yi's garrison can be at his disposal.

  The man with the sharp mouth and monkey cheeks in front of him must nod and bow when he sees him.

  "That's a good thing if people care about you."

  The man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks kicked Fang Huai in the stomach.

  He was furious. Although he also wanted to get back Fang Huai's gambling debt from Hua Mi, Hua Mi's status was too high now.

  She is the wife of the garrison commander. Even if they are gangsters, they can't find the garrison leader even if they want to blackmail anyone.

  Isn't that just hitting the muzzle of the gun?

 When he thought that he had almost escaped death from Gong Yi's hands, the man with the sharp mouth and monkey cheeks kicked Fang Huai angrily.

  A group of people beat Fang Huai until he was almost dead.

  Seeing that the garrison patrol was about to arrive, the man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks pinched Fang Huai head and squatted in front of him.

  Looking at Fang Huai's beaten face, he said,
  "I'll help you contact Brother Fan. You go back now and let your daughter pack her clothes and go to work at Brother Fan's place tomorrow. "

 " You have to be obedient, otherwise, I'll chop you up. Two hands, let's see what you bet."

  After saying that, the group of people walked away.

  Fang Huai stumbled out of the cold rain and got up and walked back.

  Seeing Fang Xin folding clothes in the tent, he said weakly, irritably and disgustedly,

  "What other clothes are you folding? Brother Monkey told you to follow Brother Fan to make money from now on, otherwise he will chop off both of my hands. "

  Fang Xin's hand shook. Brother Fan was a big head outside the city.

  The meaning of following Brother Fan to make money is to go out and sell.

  So Fang Xin has been waiting for this day, right?

  She didn't have much ability. When she was in school, because she didn't study hard, she didn't become a talented person who could get the attention and protection of the garrison.

  After Xiangcheng and City B canceled the free three meals and two snacks meals for survivors at the same time, Fang Xin and Fang Huai's life became visibly difficult.

  Now, the two father and daughter have been turned away by the garrison, and their faces have been blacklisted by the city's security inspection system.

  Without being able to enter the city, there are very few job opportunities available.

  For example, they cannot participate in the jobs in the city that pump jelly water, clean garbage, light roads, and expand RV warehouses.

  The wreckage team that dredged the Xiang A Expressway outside the city was still short of people, but Fang Huai just wanted to make some capital and win back all the money he lost.

  So he doesn't want to make a living by working hard.

  Unfortunately, Fang Xin didn't think much about it either.

  She actually rejected her father's proposal because it was too cheap.

  She put a high price tag on herself.

  Unless it's a high-quality man like Qin Ziran who allows her to accompany him in the name of falling in love and get high monetary rewards.

  Otherwise, it's too cheap to pay dozens of dollars once, multiple times a day.

  Fang Xin felt that with her conditions, this would not be the case.

  Fang Xin, who is poor and ambitious, feels that if she waits a little longer, she might be able to meet a second man like Qin Ziran.

  Speaking of which, where did brother Ziran go? Why haven't they've seen each other for so long?

  While thinking about it, she saw Fang Huai lying on the ground again, screaming,
  "Damn girl, last time I asked you to go to the palace commander to intercede. Have you gone? Has he taken a liking to you?"

  Fang Xin have said  If Hua Mi can become Gong Yi's wife, why can't she?