Hua Mi said "Huh?" and was about to speak.

  Gong Yi took two steps towards the gate on the first floor of the watchtower, then turned around and took out a box from his pocket.

  Hua Mi took it with a puzzled look on her face, opened it, and found a ring inside, a very simple style, made of platinum.

  This ring is simply incomparable to the 20-carat diamond ring given by the contractor.

  But if you look closely, you can see that there are words [Gong Yi & Hua Mi] engraved on it.

  The ring was made by Gong Yi himself.

  "Before ambushing Chen Hu's villa complex, I did it in the dark."

  Gong Yi explained seriously, his black eyes fixed on the subtle expression on Hua Mi's face.

  He was like a sniper with precise sniping, stubbornly refusing to let Hua Mi go,
  "If you don't like it, tell me what you want, and I will change it for you in the future."

  Hua Mi didn't know why in her heart it feelsbeing grabbed hard, she lowered her eyes slightly, took out the ring from the small box, and slowly put it on her finger.

  Siege, trap, and shackles were the terms she thought about in her mind.

  But the ring fits the size quite well.

  "And this."

  Gong Yi breathed a sigh of relief and took out two larger boxes and handed them to Hua Mi,

  "For my two daughters."

  Hua Mi raised her eyes slightly, took the boxes and opened them. Inside were Two pairs of silver baby safety bracelets.

  In Xiangcheng, there is a custom of giving peace bracelets to children when they are born.

  Hua Mi didn't think about it at all.

  But Gong Yi thought of it.

  When she raised her head to see Gong Yi, Gong Yi turned around and walked out, saying,

  "Put it away for the girls."

  "Hey, no, I'm just saying, it's not necessarily  two daughters."

  Hua Mi the sound was automatically blocked by Gong Yi, who had already walked out of the tower.

  She bitterly put the two pairs of safety bracelets into the Level 20 No. 1 warehouse. This man wouldn't listen to her anyway.

  He is so stubborn in wanting two daughters. When the time comes to give birth to two sons, don't cry!

 Then everything developed exceptionally smoothly. Gong Yi returned to the tower in less than ten minutes. With a smile on his face, he drove to the management building with Hua Mi.

  The whole building was as dilapidated as before, but the marriage registration office was already in operation.

  In the end, it was all done in one go, taking photos, stamping, and issuing the marriage certificate.

  Looking at the red marriage certificate, Hua Mi could feel the heat of the certificate-making machine above.

  She looked at Gong Yi in confusion again. Gong Yi had already put his marriage certificate neatly in his lining pocket.

  "Give me your marriage certificate too. You are too emotionally unstable and you will divorce me one day."

  Gong Yi reached out and asked Hua Mi to ask for her marriage certificate.

  Hua Mi was confused. He could safely give her the child's safety bracelet, but he could not trust her with the marriage certificate of the two of them.

  Who is more emotionally unstable?

 Hua Mi didn't understand either.

  But it's just a marriage certificate. When has this happened? If she really wants to leave, she can just lift her legs and leave.

  It doesn't matter whether the marriage certificate is given to Gong Yi or not.

  Originally, getting married was quite redundant.

  She generously handed over her marriage certificate.

  It wasn't until Gong Yi kept Hua Mi's marriage certificate in his own hand that he laughed again,
  "This is my bank card, and the property certificate of my house in Xiangcheng. There is money in the bank card. The house collapsed."

  Gong Yi gave Hua Mi a brown paper bag and added, "Whether the house collapses or not, here are all my belongings, you can keep them."

  He only kept the marriage certificate, and the rest was kept by Hua Mi.

  Hua Mi took the brown paper bag calmly, not knowing what to say.

  Immediately afterwards, she heard Gong Yi say,

  "I have to go find Chen Hu now. You can go see Liu Shengyuan for me when you have time." If Chen Hu doesn't die, he doesn't know how many Liu Shengyuan will be harmed next.

  Originally, Gong Yi took the time to send Liu Shengyuan back and get married while ambushing Chen Hu.

  Things were piled up together and he was in a hurry, so he looked apologetic.

  Hua Mi finally recovered from a series of changes.

  She finally found some of her own thoughts and said "Okay, boss, you go ahead, Captain Liu will leave it to me."