The purpose is to enter the Lotus Shengxing Supermarket.

  It is said that there are many fruit trees planted there, and many people say so.

  So if they can participate in building the wall, they can enter the wall, establish a long-term theft chain, and transport the fruits inside.

  Huo Jing frowned and looked at these people, and said directly,
  "There is no need for people to build the wall anymore."

  Because Hua Mi is very fond of this Lotus Shengxing Supermarket material warehouse, so the people who used to heighten the wall here are all the people who have done it before. The first batch of migrant workers brought over by the foreman.

  Most of these first batch of migrant workers were relatives of Huo Jing or the contractor.

  There are relatives both near and far.

  There are also some relatives of relatives.

  There are also some people who are not relatives of the two of them, but have worked with the contractor for many years and know everything about them.

  There are no irrelevant outsiders here.

  "Then weren't you just recruiting people to build the open space at the gate of the city? Why did you arrange for us to dredge the Xiang A Expressway? It's so far away, and we don't want to go."

Standing opposite Huo Jing, a man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks was full of anger. All dissatisfied.

  What are the benefits of dredging the Xiang A Expressway? Apart from working hard, just working hard, where can you earn more secretly?

 Even if you can't enter Xiangcheng to build the wall, you can still do it at the city gate.

  Because Xiangcheng cannot contain so many survivors, the threshold for letting people into the city has been gradually raised.

  Therefore, a large number of survivors gathered outside the gate of Xiangcheng.

  There are also tent groups and small vendors here, but the key is that there are few garrison troops.

  What does less garrison mean? It means more fun.

  When walking among the crowd, if you see a good-looking girl, go up and touch her.

 As long as the garrison can't see her, that's fine.

  Moreover, if the environment is spacious and chaotic enough, they can still be lazy and just take supplies without working.

  There are garrisons everywhere in Xiangcheng, making it inconvenient to escape and have fun.

  "You can do it if you like. I won't force you to do it if you don't like it. We no longer need people for the project of raising the fence."

  Huo Jing could see that these men were not sincere in asking for work.

  Look at both of them. Not only are they listless, but they are also skinny.

  He stood there as if he had no bones, leaning straight to the side.

  Where does such a person get the strength?

 Ms. Hua is not a philanthropist, and infrastructure projects are not charity projects.

  Can high-quality infrastructure projects be built by just messing around?

  Huo Jing has been honest and upright all his life, but he hates people who are sneaky and not down to earth at all.

  The man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks couldn't help but spat and called out to the men behind him,

 "If you don't want to do it, let's go!"

  There was no benefit at all. Only fools would do such a thing as pure hard work.

  The man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks resolutely rejected Huo Jing and led his people out of Xiangcheng.

  They happened to meet Fang Huai standing outside the city.

  The light show below the watchtower was so beautiful. Fang Huai stretched his neck along with the spectators, and his eyes were filled with bright lights.

  So, the man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks cursed:
  "Okay, Fang Huai, I just happened to be unlucky and ran into you today. When will you pay me back my money and supplies?"

  Then, he turned his eyes and said to Fang Huai, " Isn't your daughter a bit pretty? If not, just add the niece you always brag about and sell them together."

  "I have a deal with you, if you don't pay back the money and supplies you owe us, your hands will be ruined. Don't ask for it."

  They all knew that Fang Huai was Hua Mi's uncle.

  Because whenever Fang Huai loses a bet, he will emphasize that he is Hua Mi's uncle.

  If they want money or supplies, just go to Hua Mi.

  But Hua Mi has never seen its head and tail. Even if they want to find Hua Mi, they may not be able to find her.

  Hua Mi is the boss behind the RV Supermarket.

  According to unreliable news, the orchard they were trying to sneak into today had something to do with Hua Mi.

  Since Fang Huai has such a well-connected niece, isn't it better to force Hua Mi out directly than to find ways to sneak into the wall project?

  Fang Huai's luck has been bad since he was kicked out of Xiangcheng.

  Nine times out of ten you lose.

  He was threatened by the man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks, and he secretly hated himself for being unlucky.

  How can he watch the excitement and be seen by debt collectors?

  But when he glanced at it, he saw Hua Mi walking from the light show in front of him.