Gong Yi was startled by Liu Shengyuan, and he looked Hua Mi who looked innocent and spread her hands, "I took it out by mistake."

  At this time, Ke Minghong and others drove over in an ambulance, beeping and beeping.

  From a distance, they saw a splendid, magical, and beautiful laser beam rising into the sky at the gate of the city, making everyone unable to see clearly what was happening under the watchtower.

  Liu Shengyuan was still roaring, and he fell into a violent state. Several guards saw that something was wrong with him, so they climbed out from the stack and tried to control Liu Shengyuan.

  However, Liu Shengyuan, whose legs were broken,punched them away.

  He was as strong as Popeye, and the muscles on his body were bulging so much that the tattered garrison uniform could no longer hold up and was about to explode even more.

  Gong Yi looked at Hua Mi again.

  Hua Mi still looked innocent.

  She knew that [Energy Water Droplets] were more effective than [Energy Light Group].

  Look, Liu Shengyuan's strength is almost as strong as a power user.

  Hit whoever he see.

  Compared to those who used [Energy Light Group], they had one more indiscriminate attack.

  Gong Yi pulled Hua Mi behind him.
  "Stay back, don't be hit."

  Then, he looked at Liu Shengyuan in the open space that smashed his fist to the ground.

  Liu Shengyuan's fist smashed a steel pipe into the ground where even a drill could not break it.

  The gorgeous light show was inexplicably dark.

  "Oh, my land!"

  Hua Mi's little heart trembled.

  She finally  built the teleportation point.

  "Everyone, please stay away."

  Gong Yi pressed the wireless intercom and ordered all the guards to take a few steps back while pulling Hua Mi.

  Before being sent back, Gong Yi had already used hemostatic gel and painkillers on Liu Shengyuan.

  The incision of the broken leg was also wrapped with a sterile bandage.

  No matter how hard Liu Shengyuan struggled, the hemostatic gel on the wound would not break apart.

  In this case, Liu Shengyuan's life should not be in much danger.

  Ke Minghong and others led the medical staff, enduring the colorful light, and hurried over, but were also stopped by the garrison.

 They looked at Liu Shengyuan, who was screaming in pain under the bright lights, and said to the doctors and nurses around him,

  "This is a typical case of post-traumatic stress disorder."

  The teleportation point is located outside the city, but this area has been planned and no tents are allowed , so there are no ordinary survivors around.

  Fortunately, there are no ordinary survivors. Otherwise, who can stop Liu Shengyuan here?

Gong Yi looked at Ke Minghong, frowned and asked,

 "What should I do now?"

  He had heard of post-traumatic stress disorder, and he had suffered from it for a while.

  This disorder is not unfamiliar to people like them.

  But this is the first time Gong Yi has seen a patient with such a disorder who has such great strength.

  Ke Minghong also had a headache,
  "There is no other way to deal with it. Now we can only let Liu Shengyuan continue to vent and vent all the emotions in his heart."

"Then wait until he can calm down on his own and regain his sanity."

  No matter how strong he is, he can't do it for a long time. Regardless of whether this strength is reasonable or not, the current psychological problem still has the same solution.

  Focus on guidance.

  Gong Yi understood. He protected Hua Mi and continued to retreat. After exiting the teleportation point, he took a good look at Hua Mi.

  The man's sharp eyes stared at Hua Mi's face, softening the sharpness in his eyes little by little.

  Under Gong Yi's eyes, Hua Mi suddenly felt a little embarrassed.

  God knows, why should she feel embarrassed?

 Gong Yi's eyes fell on Hua Mi's belly and asked,
  "Are you not scared?"

  She don't know if he is asking her or his two daughters.

  Hua Mi rubbed her belly carelessly,

  "No."

  "Hey, hey, rub it gently."

  Gong Yi was a little afraid that the two little girls in her belly would be rubbed by Hua Mi.

  He gestured to the garrison on the side,

  "You come with them, find a place to sit, and I'll go see Liu Shengyuan."

  In just a few punches, Liu Shengyuan broke several of Hua Mi's lights.

  The lights are buried in cement grooves and sealed with tempered glass.

  Now, the tempered glass where Liu Shengyuan was standing was smashed to pieces by his physical fists.