Is there any way to save Sister Hua?

 Cao Feng, Tang You and Fang Yuqi looked solemn. They had just made a plan to raise a baby with 5,000+ garrison troops when they faced the first difficulty.

  Yes, that's right, 5,000+ troops are stationed to take care of a pregnant woman and raising a baby together is so Easy.

  But at the same time, the anxiety of being pregnant and raising a baby has also been multiplied 5,000+ times.

  When Hua Mi came out of Xin Qiuru's office, Tang You hurriedly went up and took Hua Mi's bag. Cao Feng circled Hua Mi, fearing that she would be hit by someone.

  Fang Yuqi immediately entered Xin Qiuru's office and had a long discussion with Xin Qiuru about Hua Mi's test results.

  He asked very detailed questions, asking all the 5,000+ garrison questions that were of concern to them.

  Why is blood pressure low?

 Is it hopeless?

  Is there something wrong with Sister Hua's heart?

  Where is the child's heart?

 Is hypotension hereditary?

 What can they do?

Xin Qiuru kicked Fang Yuqi out of the office.

  She explained repeatedly that there was nothing wrong with the child and that they are very healthy. There was not much error in hypotension, which might have something to do with Hua Mi's mood.

  Then depression is involved. Isn't mood related to depression?

 The more Xin Qiuru explained, the more unclear she became. Although Fang Yuqi was the only one sitting in her office, Fang Yuqi had 5,000+ questions.

  She didn't have time to answer one by one, so she couldn't bear it and drove Fang Yuqi out of the office.

 "Next!"

  Xin Qiuru let the next pregnant woman in with a temper.

  Fang Yuqi didn't want to delay other pregnant women's prenatal check-ups. He could only inform all the garrison personnel through walkie-talkies and mobile phones.

  It's better for everyone to study on their own online.

  Because of Gong Yi's generosity, he wholesaled 5,000+ universal signal connectors from Hua Mi and equipped each garrison with one.

  The magical universal signal connector can ignore all obstacles and allow everyone to surf the Internet freely.

  If you have any questions, check online.

  Because they were afraid that Hua Mi would be at risk of depression, everyone kept this matter secret, and no one revealed a word to Sister Hua.

  Hua Mi was so nervous that she was escorted back to Lotus Shengxing Supermarket by the three garrison captains.

  Until she entered the supermarket alone, she didn't understand what the special tasks of these garrison were today.

  At this time, Gong Yi, who was far away in Xiangcheng, had already led the 100 garrison troops he had brought to City A and suddenly entered Chen Hu's villa complex.

  Not to mention that Chen Hu has many people.

  There are really many, but it is not difficult for Gong Yi to sneak into the villa group.

  After determining the range and basic firepower deployment, if there is nothing that Gong Yi can't handle, just rush in and be done.

  Although before the assault, Tang You, as combat logistics, contacted him specifically to send him 20,000 guns.

Gong Yi felt that Tang You's head had been hit by a stone.

 In the dark night, in the heavy rain, gunshots were heard one after another. A guard reported on the wireless intercom,

  "Boss, Chen Hu was not found."

  "Boss, Chen Hu is not in the villa group."

  "Boss, Chen Hu does not live in this villa group. Liu Shengyuan fell into the trap."

  "Boss, we found Liu Shengyuan, his leg are cut off."

  As the leading traitor, Liu Shengyuan's leg had been sawed off by Chen Hu, and Chen Hu did not give Liu Shengyuan any measures to stop the bleeding.

  He threw Liu Shengyuan into an iron cage, and no one cared about Liu Shengyuan's life or death.

  If Liu Shengyuan hadn't been lucky enough to hold on for several days, Gong Yi's people found him.

  Probably already dead.

  When Gong Yi heard the news, he happened to rush past a villa.

  He frowned, and a bullet came towards his shoulder blade and stopped on the outermost layer of his body armor.

  A transparent cover suddenly appeared at the tip of the bullet, using a mysterious power to prevent the bullet from getting close to Gong Yi's body.

  Gong Yi felt angry in his heart.

  Soldiers can be killed but not humiliated, and giving Liu Shengyuan a shot would be better than humiliating him and torturing him like this.

  The villa around him suddenly exploded for no reason, and the bullet that stopped in front of Gong Yi returned along the same path.

  The person who shot Gong Yi was killed when his own bullet bounced back.