There are really many men who force their women to have abortions.

  So Cao Feng knows a lot more than Tang You.

  Tang You was startled by Cao Feng's words,
  "Is it so serious? Sister Hua will jump off a building due to postpartum depression? What will happen if the child has no mother? What should we do now?"

  He sketched a picture in his mind, on a high building, Sister Hua looked miserable and jumped up because her boss didn't accompany her to her prenatal check-up.

  So this damn postpartum depression is really troublesome!

  Cao Feng was also worried, "How about we accompany Sister Hua to the prenatal check-up."

  Tang You was also worried,

  "Can we do it? The father of the child is not present, and the loss in a woman's heart cannot be replaced by others, right?"

  " Then let's call a few more people, including Fang Yuqi." Thenupright Cao Feng came up with an idea,

  "Look, this principle of quantity over quality is actually universal in any field. Although we have never  been in love and don't have a girlfriend, but with 5,000 of us, can't we raise two children?"

  This damn world is indeed not suitable for raising children.

  But isn't Sister Hua supported by their garrison? Sister Hua was born with conditions.

  In the emergency area, Cao Feng absorbed a lot of knowledge about maternal care.

  He has been writing a pamphlet recently, intending to popularize the maternal knowledge he has absorbed to the boss and all the garrison troops under him.

  In this way, everyone works together and is not afraid of not being able to take care of the two little guys.

  Their 5,000+ garrison is the confidence that these two children can be born smoothly.

  Tang You thought about it seriously for a long time and thought it was feasible.

  He called Fang Yuqi again and told him that the eldest brother might not be able to come back in time to accompany Sister Hua for her prenatal check-up. If Sister Hua had no one to accompany her to the prenatal check-up, she would have postpartum depression and jump off the building. The two children would have no father to care for them and no mother to love them. How about the three garrison captains accompanying Sister Hua to the prenatal check-up.

  When Fang Yuqi heard this, he thought the problem was so serious? He agreed immediately and then asked, "Then what should I prepare? I have a new set of garrison uniforms. I usually can't bear to wear them, so why don't I wear this one?"

Once it's worn out, there will be no new ones. Garrison uniforms were issued.

  Because the current garrison factories are all buried in ruins.

  So Fang Yuqi usually cherishes this new garrison uniform.

  "Then I'll put on a new uniform too."

  Tang You also decided to wear a new one.

  The three garrison captains under Gong Yi gathered together and immediately drove to Xiangcheng.

  It was when Hua Mi had a good sleep, packed herself up, and stood at the door of the emergency area.

  She saw three freshly dressed garrison captains, lined up in a row, wearing goggles with lights off on their faces, standing upright like flagpoles with their hands pressed against the seams of their trousers.

  Hua Mi was a little surprised and asked Tang You and Fang Yuqi, "Why are you two here?"

  Shouldn't one of them be guarding the supply warehouse in City B and the other be transporting supplies in City B?

  What are you doing here at the door of the emergency area?

 Tang You looked solemn and a little nervous, and immediately answered sonorously,

 "Report, I came here specially to carry Sister Hua's bag and serve her tea and water."

It was also the first time for Fang Yuqi to accompany a woman to a prenatal check-up, even more so than Tang You. Nervously, he shouted loudly: "Report, I came here specifically to see the B-ultrasound results and analyze the technical recommendations of the doctor."

  Hua Mi was confused and looked at Cao Feng full of doubts. She didn't know that Tang You and Fang Yuqi will be here.

What the hell.

  Cao Feng also said loudly,
  "Report, I am responsible for guarding, don't let others bump into Sister Hua."

  Look, the division of labor is clear and strict. He said, how can 5,000+ garrisons not be able to take care of two children and A pregnant woman?

  This matter is detailed to everyone, and everyone does a little bit. From now on, Sister Hua will be in confinement, and the boss will not need to come forward personally.

  What's more, 5,000+ people are stationed, and everyone arranges a shift. One person can take care of the children for a day, and the children will grow up to teenagers. There is no need for Sister Hua and the boss to take care of the children themselves.

  And as long as they plan well, with their 5,000+ garrison, one person can be responsible for telling Sister Hua jokes for a day.