Sirius: Don't you think we're flying too fast to land?

Me: Don't worry, everything is fine.

Then the plane lands successfully and brakes without problems thanks to the fictitious drag cable, in real life it is impossible for an F-14 to land or take off from the HMS Queen Elizabeth R08, but this ship is from the game so the logic it goes through the eggs.

So the cockpit opens so we can land, now that I think about it we have done this many times, but Sirius can't stand the height and ended up fainting every time we landed, I think she got stronger since she didn't faint.

Me: Here, here's a bucket.

She takes it and vomits breakfast, she tried to hide from me that she suffers from vertigo, but since she didn't tell me I didn't know and when I got a little wild in a Dogfight against a siren plane, she ended up vomiting and then we had to make a stop emergency after destroying the enemy plane and there she told me that she suffers from vertigo and gets dizzy easily when traveling by car or by plane.

Me: Okay, get yourself together and then we'll meet the queen.

Sirius: Yes, I understand.

Me: (Uwua, her face is very blue)

Then I helped her get off the plane and when we were getting off we were visited by the queen, her sister and Hood.

QE: Hello my dear daughter from another world.

Me: Hello mother, how has everything been?

QE: Pretty good, what are you doing with Sirius?

Me: Oh, she...

Just then I see Sirius' blue face turned green and she was terrified.

Sirius: I can't believe it, your majesty has seen me in these appearances.

QE: Oh, don't worry Sirius, you suffer from vertigo, right? There are no problems, it is a normal situation so recover quickly.

Sirius: (Agonizing) It's okay...

Me: Hey Sirius, don't go to the other side.

Hood: I'll help you.

So Hood helped me take her to the infirmary, then we came back to continue talking.

QE: So the Sakura empire attacked the base in Pearl Harbor, it seemed that for a few weeks they had been spying to know our movements and when they were ready they attacked.

Me: I see, so everything was already planned, do you know the reason why they attacked us?

QE: Aside from saying corny words, it seems like it's a proxy war.

Me: What outrage, a war for proxy? Yes, they must be sick in the head.

Hood: I don't deny it, but what is the real reason?

Warspite: Nagato is not one of the girls who would start an internal conflict because she wants to, she should have a reason other than a proxy war.

QE: But that is the only hypothesis we have, we cannot discern another hypothesis.

The girls were thoughtful.

Me: What if the sirens are behind all this?

Warspite: Impossible.

QE: Are they behind all this?

Me: You know that phrase that says, Divide and conquer.

QE: Oh my god, that would be the worst possible scenario.

Me: You know what the saying goes: Hypotheses are there to be tested.

QE: An infiltration mission.

Me: Indeed, I propose leading an espionage mission.

Warspite: Are you serious?

Sheffy: In that case I propose to volunteer to escort her.

Sirius: No, no, I propose myself as her escort.

QE: There is no way I would let you go do such a job.

Me: Don't worry, isn't espionage the Royal Navy's middle name?

I finish my words with a mischievous smile surprising the girls.

Hood: (giggles) Your majesty, what a daughter she will have in the future.

QE: (sigh) Jeez, give me a break, okay, I'll let you lead the spy fleet, but be careful, the enemy is formidable.

Me: If the Sakura empire that is not good at espionage could do a clean job, why can't I do it?

TO BE CONTINUE......................................