v.

The Lionesses had been in and out of training for the last couple of weeks meaning we were up and down from St George's Park a lot

The Lionesses had been in and out of training for the last couple of weeks meaning we were up and down from St George's Park a lot. Not that I minded, I never minded if it meant I got to see the team and play for my country.

One thing I definitely didn't mind was not being at home much for the past couple of weeks. They had been intense and as much as I love Mason he really doesn't help in terms of my stress and anxiety surrounding my career because he doesn't understand. He's normally too focused on his own career to notice anything anyway.

The official Euro's squad hadn't been announced yet but there was only a couple of days to wait until everything was confirmed and then we'd be playing our first game at Molineux Stadium against Belgium.

For now though, I was meeting Olive and Margot for lunch. It'd probably be my last chance before training camp and the Euro's to come to Nottingham and see them. Life was about to get extremely busy.

We'd been a little trio since our first day of secondary school 10 years ago. We'd been together through thick and thin, when Olive fell pregnant at 17, when I first moved to Manchester and then to London and when Margot's dad passed away. We were almost like our own little family with none of ours being very stable.

When I walked into the restaurant Olive, Margot and Lottie were already sitting at a table.

"Auntie Noah." Lottie squealed and she got up from the table to give me a hug.

Lottie had called me Noah since she could talk because she couldn't say my full name so it sounded more like Noah. She's the most perfect little human. When Olive did fall pregnant her parents kicked her out without a second thought, she moved in with my mom and I until she gave birth to Lottie then she managed to move out on her own.

"Hi gorgeous girl, didn't I tell you to stop growing up?" I frowned as she giggled.

"Hi girlies." I then directed my attention to the two girls still sitting and gave them both a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey superstar." Margot smiled and gave me a squeeze as I sat in the chair next to her. "How've you been?"

I filled them in on training and life until the waitress came and took our order.

"Okay , she was majorly flirting with you." Olive gasped as soon as the girl left our table.

"Who? Me?" I asked, shocked. "No she wasn't."

"She was. Get her number."

"Are you okay in the head?" I inquired at olive. "I have a boyfriend."

"He doesnt count." Margot butted in. "So you're saying you don't like girls and boys? Go talk to her."

"Noah likes the waitress! Noah likes the waitress!" Lottie sang with her tongue out after hearing us talk.

"See what you've done." I laughed, "got your daughter involved now."