Chapter 6: Enlightenment

Start from the beginning

After listen to what Ingrid and Andersen talking about the Raptures operating human machinery, he wasn't really surprised cause the machines in Ultrakill, not only they know how to use human weaponary, but rather their hunger for blood driven them to Hell just to find more of it. Although Raptures are not made by human, but who knows ? It can either be true or false. But right now, the only thing Y/n knows for real is that, he and his team is banished to the Outpost.

Anis:"What is this place ?"

Neon:"Apparently it's called the Outpost."

Anis:"I know that. I'm asking why we were sent here!"

Neon:"Cause we're upstanding citizens who protected the Master and destroyed the power station ?"
Anis:"Be that as it may, how are we going to survive in this pl-" *Bang* "Agh!"

Neon:"Anis, did you see that ? I can fire off as many rounds as I like here and nobody will bat an eye !"

Anis:"That's... awesome !" She doesn't seem to denied it, but still,

Anis:"... Never mind. Even if this is all a mistake, it's not like I'm completely free from blame."

Neon:"If you think about it, it's kinda like a big camping trip ! Oh man, I'm so pumped !"

Anis:"I hate camping."

y/n:'Camping is pretty much for bonding so it's not that bad...'

Neon:"But, Master, where do we sleep ?"

Y/n:"In the dormitory."

Neon:"Dormitory ? Where is that ?"

They follow Y/n to the Dormitory, just to find out it's quite old.

Neon:"Is this it ?"

Anis:"I thought it was a warehouse."

Neon:"...Do they have a dining room ?"

Anis:"There are canned goods and military rations over in here. They're about to expire though."

Neon:"Oh... Okay... So the bathroom is ... "

Anis:" In the corner over there it seems..."

Neon:"Seriously !? We can't do without a bathroom !" She then runs to the bathroom at brisk pace. 

*squeak* *squeak*

Neon:"There's no water !"
Anis:"Feels like we're in the desert."

Y/n:"Well, I guess this is what we are left with."

Neon:"There's something else I'm concerned about."

Anis:"What's that ?"

Neon:"Is Master living here with us ? If so that's going to be a big problem."

Y/n:"What if I say it is ?" He said sarcasticly

Neon:"Wha-"

Y/n:"Hahah no, I have my own place. "

Neon:"Phew."

Anis:"...Wait a minute. Let me have a look."

Y/n:"...Um alright."

They then follow Y/n to the Commander Quarter (It's not the actual name but eh I'm too lazy to look at it now.), to which, it's better than the rest of the squad's quarter.

), to which, it's better than the rest of the squad's quarter