As they leave, Fitzgerald warns Fukuzawa that an agency without employees would cease functioning and tells Fukuzawa that he shall deliver a message in the morning papers. Kenji sees the visitors out, but he vanishes in the elevator as the group exits the building.

.
.
.
.

The next day, the news was reported that a building housing the offices of the Port Mafia has vanished or more likely, the disappearance of a seven-story mafia-owned building overnight, believing it to be Fitzgerald's message. discovered that Kenji has gone missing after escorting the Guild.

Kunikida then orders Atsushi and Tanizaki to find Kenji. Naomi insists on tagging along since it will be also dangerous in the office leading Atsushi to be drag who was confused.

"Atsushi-kun unlike you, she has no ability. She'll only get in the way." Said Tanizaki Seriously as Atsushi look puzzled and confused.

"Huh!? What do you mean, Onii-sama!? I thought you said you'd always listen to me.!" Shouted Naomi.

"That's because la-last night you made me!" Exclaimed Jun'chiro who went flustered as Atsushi was confused. The flustered Jun'chiro quickly try to run away as Atsushi glance at Jun'chiro.

"My my, will you like to make me remind you of your request yesterday?" Said Naomi.

As they both turn but froze when they glance back to see Naomi disappeared in the herds of the crowds.

"Naomi?"

"Naomi where are you!" Shouted Jun'chiro who quickly rushing around the people as Atsushi try to catch up.

"Come on Y/n-kun and Elise-chan where did you both disappear?" Muttered the person in panick as Jun'chiro push away the man out of the way on the floor.

"Move!"

As Atsushi took notice of the ravenete hair man who is around his 30s? Had fallen on the floor because of Jun'chiror.

"Oww"

"You alright?"

As Jun'chiro took notice of a certain red hair women. (I found out that she is 19 years old.. ) as he try to reach to her.

In a blink of an eye they and other civilians were transported by the ability to a weird room.

"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐞 𝐭𝗼 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐫𝗼𝗼𝗺" said the women with a treathening smile as the people panicked when realisation dawn onto them.

Lucy explains how they can exit her dimension anytime, but their captured subordinates shall remain behind a black door, and their memories inside Anne's Room would disappear.

Moreover, she asks them to play with a gigantic doll-like monster, Anne, in a game of tag; the frightened civilians escape her dimension.

"You're only three?" Said Lucy taking notice of Atsushi, Tanizaki, and a doctor (who appears to be looking for a child named Elise) inside the room. Lastly, Lucy tells them that.. if they can get the key into the black door, the hostages shall be freed.

"It's dangerous.. you should go" said Atsushi to the older ravenete male who was in frightened state.

"I'm looking for my daughter and my husband" said the male as Atsushi was taken aback.

'Shouldn't it.. Be wife?' Thought Atsushi abit confused as the man took out a photo.

"I tell you, she is cute like an angel! Here, her name's Elise" he showed the photo to Atsushi who look confused as the older male sighed.