1

reaiiiari.   Son/daughter this is for you.

Late spring and April, Linzhong City.

A group of journalists appeared at the main entrance of the city's most famous studio, microphones and cameras in hand, dispersed in the shadows quietly waiting for something.

"The door of the studio was opened with a creak, and when they saw clearly who was coming, the reporters who had been waiting for a long time rushed up madly, and squeezed away the people who were walking together.

The bodyguards did not react for a moment, was scattered by the crowd, the woman in the center of the team was suddenly surrounded, intensive flash hit her body, head hat in the push and shove was squeezed off, the clear face reveals a little overwhelmed.

Before she could react, a lot of microphones were handed to her.

"Teacher Ran Chi, may I ask if your relationship with Ji Zhinan is as ambiguous as rumored?"

"Teacher Ran Chi, may I ask if it's true that you and Mr. Ji Zhinan have a romantic relationship?"

"Mr. Ran, what do you think about the relationship between you and Mr. Ji on the internet?"

"......"

"Teacher Ran," a young reporter finally squeezed through the crowd and stood in front of Ran Chi, handing over the microphone, "May I ask what is your relationship with Teacher Ji Zhinan?"

Upon hearing this Ran Chi looked down at her, the tips of her good-looking eyebrows slightly furrowed, her eyes empty as if she was thinking about how to answer this question in a more decent manner.

Just when the reporter felt like he was going to be knocked down by the beauty blitz of the actress near him, the person in front of him finally spoke, "I ......"

Perhaps in an attempt to better capture her as she spoke, the camera facing the woman "clicked" as she said a single word, emitting a white light that hit the pupils of her eyes.

At the same time, the sky suddenly broke open, followed by a dazzling ray of light falling from above and rushing straight towards the entrance of the studio.

No one saw the light, and no one knew exactly what it was, but Ran Chi knew.

Because, she was that light!

"Ahhhhhh-"

At this very moment, she was screaming in terror in the guise of light, seeing that she was about to hit the people below her, and she was yelling for them to get out of the way, but none of them looked up.

The system whispered in her ear, "Host stop doing your fearless screaming, they can't hear you."

Ranchi ignored its sarcasm, now was the moment she could keep her mouth shut?

The descent from the sky was so fast that Ranchi could see the colors of the clothes the people below were wearing in the blink of an eye, and she closed her eyes reflexively.

When she opened her eyes again, there was a glittering white in front of her.

"Cough cough cough ......" she covered her mouth which she couldn't stop coughing from choking on her saliva.

What was going on? It was too late to find the system to settle the score, she first took advantage of her cough to inquire, "What is this now, what chapter of this novel?"

System: "Host the character you are traveling through is a dispensable character in the novel, and this plot does not appear in the body of the novel, so you are free to play."